liquidator mods - mods for liquidators

For questions, articles, and discussions regarding water blaster modifications.
firesfromabove

Post by firesfromabove » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:53 pm

hey ppl, i had bought this liquidator from a local wallmart and was bored with the performance, thus i dissected the pistol and made a few mods to the nozzle and the tank, i did not want to mess with the trigger because of past screw ups with triggers.
here are the mods:
drilled and threaded nozzle chamber and threaded,plumbers taped, and cocked a stainless steel tube around a milimeter thick and a millimeter and a half in diameter on the end, soldered a small pressure cap on the end (meaning i put a washer on the end to keep pressure), welded metal body incasments to replace plastic, replaced tank with 2 liter plastic cylinder with bladder (simillar to cps tank) and fitted an extra long hand pump from a nerf gun with rubber seals and hoses, attached automotive air cleaner about two inches in diameter onto air port of pump (also widend port for more air flow), and last of all, painted jet black with chrome trim.
i hope to have the pics soon but i had a small accident with my camera. i know some of you might not believe me but i assure you this is what i did to the once peacefull twin of the mr. clean car wash soap gun.
:wacko: :bm1000:

Edited By firesfromabove on 1122926211

firesfromabove

Post by firesfromabove » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:58 pm

ps please tell me about ur mods on this gun by posting a reply or emailing me at firesfromabove@aol.com thnx

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:38 pm

Welcome to iSoaker.com!

I find that you're in violation of the agreement you made when you joined:
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, illegal, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, dangerous, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

I appreciate the effort to impress people, but all of those modifications are ridicuous. Some of them wouldn't even work with the Liquidator's design, and some of them can't happen. I love how you had an "accident" with your camera, conveniently. :goofy:

Given your lack of spelling and grammar ability, I also am sure you lack the skill necessary to do any of these modifications. If you could, you surely wouldn't, because you could easily make a homemade water gun 10 times better.

drilled and threaded nozzle chamber and threaded,plumbers taped, and cocked a stainless steel tube around a milimeter thick and a millimeter and a half in diameter on the end, soldered a small pressure cap on the end (meaning i put a washer on the end to keep pressure)

Threaded nozzles have been done before, so I believe you on that. Adding teflon or other seal tape wouldn't be necessary, in fact, completely unnecessary for a nozzle.

As far as the stainless steel tube and "pressure cap" are concerned, I don't know what's going on there. Having a tube extending from the nozzle has been proven to decrease performance. I also doubt any "pressure caps" would be necessary.

welded metal body incasments to replace plastic

I stopped reading for a minute and realized that this was completely bogus when I read this! Simply too ridiculous!

replaced tank with 2 liter plastic cylinder with bladder (simillar to cps tank)

Another simply impossible claim! Tell me, where do you put in the water? How does pumping air in (what the Liquidator does) build pressure in a system where the rubber bladder provide the power?

and fitted an extra long hand pump from a nerf gun with rubber seals and hoses

I might believe you if I wasn't familiar with most Nerf guns - the pumps usually are shorter than that of Super Soakers. I also don't know where you're going with hose crap.

attached automotive air cleaner about two inches in diameter onto air port of pump (also widend port for more air flow)

Another moment when I stopped reading. What purpose does the "automotive air cleaner" serve? The air sure doesn't need cleaning. Also, the air flow won't be increased in you widen the "port" as you call it - it will only increase if you widen the diameter and only on the upstroke.

painted jet black with chrome trim

I believe you on this one.

In the future, at least lie on a believable level. Or even better, tell the truth!

Cyberninjitsu

Post by Cyberninjitsu » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:05 pm

LOL I Cried. :D Tou have to win an award or some thing. Clean the air with a air cleaner. Great Idea Ill clean my freinds artic shocks air. :) Well a Liqudator mod can be found on the weblog at sscentral. Its cool too and making me think of buying a liqudator. :cool:
ImageImage
Water Will Just Make them Madder Sorry Even Your CPS 2500 Cant stop the power of Cyberninjitsu!