Liquidator help

For questions, articles, and discussions regarding water blaster modifications.
jimmsoaker

Post by jimmsoaker » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:04 pm

Ok the liquidator's resevoir sucks. I know that. especially after nozzle drilling it.

Anyway I have a 2 liter pepsi bottle and some tubing (if needed)

Can anyone help me make my liquidators resevoir bigger?

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:13 pm

^ Uh, upping the Liquidator's reservoir with a 2L Pepsi bottle isn't a great idea, especially since the Liquidator uses pressurized reservoir tech (meaning you'd need to pressurize the Pepsi bottle as well and those things just aren't designed to take that type of pressurization). As well, being a PR system, it'd require a LOT more pumping if you upped the reservoir size not to mention that you'd need a strong, air-tight seal for any attempted expansion.

If you feel a need for a soaker with an expanded reservoir, go for one with a separate firing chamber as opposed to one with a pressurized reservoir. It's much simpler and safer.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

JJJJJJ272

Post by JJJJJJ272 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:40 pm

i have another easier idea: just get a better gun!
:bm1000: :bm2700: :cps3000: :bmhelix: :blazer:
:flashflood: :cps2500: :soakthemall: :surprise:

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:07 pm

http://www.sscentral.org/tech/mods/3liter.php

A 3-liter bottle works sufficiently. I haven't seen a Liquidator modified this way leak too much from the bottle attachment, and the extra water makes up far more than anything lost.

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:51 am

you could canablize another reservior from another broken PR soaker, but then again, id just be easier to get another one or keep the liquidator as a last resort sidearm (get a belt clip)
more reliable then a max-D trigger

firesfromabove

Post by firesfromabove » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:16 pm

i have moded my liquidator with a scavenged nerf gun hand pump with some water proofing mods to it, if u can do the same u dont have to worry about the extra long time it takes to pressurize a 2 or 3 liter bottle, also try using some pvc and a rubber bladder to copy the cps system, i dunno if thatll work but its worth a try