SS 300 For Sale

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
DukeSoakem

SS 300 For Sale

Post by DukeSoakem » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:29 am

Please note this is probably better aimed at UK members or close, although if nothing materialises there then I might consider working something out further away. It is just the shipping costs are high being that the UK and US/Canada are pretty far from each other.

I feel the time has come to sell my SS 300, along with some extras. It is difficult to let go of, however it never gets used and takes up too much space that I need to free up. Plus I'm not really into Super Soakers as much as I used to be, I've still got my CPS 2700 that I've had from new as well anyway which I'm happy with. I know I was quite enthusiastic to get a SS 300 back years ago and felt I would never get rid of it, however I've had my fun with it now and feel now is time to move on.
IMG_3959.JPG
IMG_3959.JPG (198.03 KiB) Viewed 9654 times
IMG_3957.JPG
IMG_3957.JPG (183.84 KiB) Viewed 9654 times
-I got it brand new from the US back in 2012 and have used it not a great deal since then. It has been used in a shot video shoot which is shown around here and on my site if you want an idea of it working. I kept it in my room like I do with my blasters been and gone and away from direct light, so it is not faded and is close to new. Still has the box, although the blaster part won't fit in it anymore due to the one way click in handle you have to attach when new.

-I have not applied the stickers. The sticker sheet though is creased/bent along with the user guide, while not pictured I have cut out pieces of cardboard to fit over them to try and straighten them.

-The hose connector tubing has as can be seen round here in a previous post of mine and on my site has been replaced completely with a new one (the original had a kink in it from the start which just got worse). The original tubing is still included along with a small amount of the new tubing that was left.

-Finally as an extra I have included the backpack from a CPS 3000 which ended up as salvage. It also has the connector piece which is snapped from the tubing (faulty right out the box). You might find the backpack handy for experimenting or merging it to work with the 300 if you dislike the hard backpack.

Price I don't want as much as you may think (I hope!), would be looking for about £55GBP plus whatever it is to ship it.

Withdrawn from sale, not really any interest which might be a hint at me to keep it. After firing it again I think I'll probably regret it down the line.
Last edited by DukeSoakem on Thu May 28, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DukeSoakem

Re: SS 300 For Sale

Post by DukeSoakem » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:48 pm

I'll give this one last try before I look at another option. I'd let it go for £40 GBP plus shipping.

Or to open it out possibly further away/internationally I may do some sort of trade for a CPS or two/cash adjustment or something.

I don't expect any interest though.

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:56 pm

In the long term I would like another SS 300, but I don't start my job until June, so I can't offer anything at the moment. Good luck.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Stevec

Post by Stevec » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:13 am

Hey Duke, I might be willing to purchase this when I get paid this Friday. Could you give me an approximate shipping cost if I gave you the address?

DukeSoakem

Post by DukeSoakem » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:47 pm

I can give you an idea without needing an address. I should warn you though this will be quite a large package when packed and shipping internationally to the US, the rough quote I got is more than what I am asking for the blaster, it comes to around £72 GBP.

Stevec

Post by Stevec » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:19 pm

40 + 72 GBP shipping? Or just 72 total for everything?

DukeSoakem

Post by DukeSoakem » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:59 am

£40 + 72 shipping, hence why when it comes to buying for a price I do not expect interest (as mentioned a blaster trade would most likely work better overseas).

Stevec

Post by Stevec » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:16 am

DukeSoakem wrote:£40 + 72 shipping, hence why when it comes to buying for a price I do not expect interest (as mentioned a blaster trade would most likely work better overseas).
Yeah I can see whhy :oo: lol. If only international shipping wasnt such a pain.

the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by the oncoming storm » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:22 am

Stevec, you need to look on ebay, a good 300 pops up their from time to time. Just be prepared to spend over $100 on it.
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

Stevec

Post by Stevec » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:23 pm

the oncoming storm wrote:Stevec, you need to look on ebay, a good 300 pops up their from time to time. Just be prepared to spend over $100 on it.
I got a CPS 2700 for $20 recently, I'm trying to buy some CPS 1000's from Dux but he hasn't responded yet. Just arming my self up in preparation for the summer. :cps2700:

Dinosaur

Re: Withdrawn: SS 300

Post by Dinosaur » Fri May 08, 2015 12:19 pm

How much would it cost to ship to Ireland?
"They'll never soak me from this dist...."
-Everyone upon seeing the 2000

DukeSoakem

Post by DukeSoakem » Sat May 09, 2015 8:24 am

I'm sorry but I updated the thread a few days ago to mention that I have decided to keep it as I might regret it later on, and because there wasn't really much interest I took that as a sign to keep it. Of course if I change my mind I'll let you know.

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur » Sat May 09, 2015 9:10 am

Just my luck, I find out someone has a 300 on this, and they're willing to sell, not to mention they're only in the UK, so no mad shipping charges, and I once again don't check the marketplace for a few days. Well if you want to keep it go ahead,I can see why you'd want to but if it ever crosses your mind I'll still be here

DukeSoakem

Post by DukeSoakem » Sat May 09, 2015 11:09 am

Well you never know, to be honest as of late I am having a bit of a resurgence of interest and have been spending a bit of money and will probably continue to do so for a bit, if my plans go ok then I may yet end up deciding to let it go. I'll let you know anyway, I can tell you that shipping to Ireland won't cost much more than it does to the UK.

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur » Tue May 12, 2015 6:07 pm

It's almost half the price of what it is from the US,the shipping prices almost put me off it sometimes, as I could be paying almost the same price as the gun I'm buying

Cochise

Post by Cochise » Tue May 26, 2015 5:10 pm

*drools*

If only shipping wasn't so expensive. BTW you have a very impressive armory. Possibly the most punch for size (of the entire thing) that I've ever seen.

DukeSoakem

Post by DukeSoakem » Thu May 28, 2015 1:52 pm

Right well I have now decided I will let it go (just wanted to take some updated shot pictures before which I have done now), so it is yours Dinosaur if you still want it. I should mention that it fires fine and far however it does leak a bit sometimes, most likely from when it gets hard to pump which is its way of saying don't pressurise me anymore.

It does not include the CPS 3000 backpack anymore as I decided to get what I could of salvaging that as well. However I will instead include a Max Infusion 3L backpack (in my experience it can hold closer to 4L if filled as much as you can) and a close to new XP 15 2000 Edition to hopefully sweeten things.

Taking all that into mind and with shipping to Ireland the total would be £50.

Cochise wrote:*drools*

If only shipping wasn't so expensive. BTW you have a very impressive armory. Possibly the most punch for size (of the entire thing) that I've ever seen.
Thanks but my armoury is pretty small, once the 300 is gone then all I have is my 2700 which I am modding/fixing to optimise a single effective nozzle (nozzle selector has bust/lost it's seals due to the hands of time), my XP 75 and another fairly big blaster I plan to experiment with when I get the chance. But who knows maybe it'll get a little bigger one day!

Yeah shipping overseas still isn't the cheapest. There are cheaper methods available but I don't really trust those so I am rather reluctant to use them sadly.

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur » Sat May 30, 2015 8:27 am

Pm sent

DukeSoakem

Post by DukeSoakem » Sat May 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Strange I didn't receive anything, perhaps the PM system messed up there. If you could send me your message again please then hopefully I'll get it this time. If not then I'll pm you with my email address and we'll do that instead.

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur » Sun May 31, 2015 8:38 am

It must have been that. I'll try sending it again.