Buying Year-Round (Retail)?

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
BCap

Buying Year-Round (Retail)?

Post by BCap » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 pm

What retail stores stock water blasters year-round? I know Five Below, Big Lots, and Toys-R-Us only have them at certain times of year, but what about Wal-Mart and Target and K-Mart? Also, how much do the Water Warrior guns by Buzz Bee generally cost at different times of the year at different retailers (especially the Gremlin, Shark, Python 2, and Steady Stream 2)?

martianshark

Re: Buying Year-Round (Retail)?

Post by martianshark » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:41 am

I don't think there's such a thing. If you need guns now, you need to either buy online, or wait a few weeks for the 2014 line to be released. The price of water guns doesn't change during the year, except around August/September when they go on clearance and become dirt cheap.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

DX

Post by DX » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Walmart and Target stock them for most of the year, pretty much every month up until October-ish. They are available now, I was just in Walmart a few days ago.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

BCap

Post by BCap » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:04 pm

Duxburian wrote:Walmart and Target stock them for most of the year, pretty much every month up until October-ish. They are available now, I was just in Walmart a few days ago.
What models were available, and how much were they (for the Water Warriors, at least)?

DX

Post by DX » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Colossus 2: $20
Python 2: $15
Cricket 2 pack: $10

Those were the only prices I looked at. The Outlaw, Steady Stream 2, and Gargoyle were there, but no prices were up.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

BCap

Post by BCap » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:02 pm

That seems to be the same as at my Wal-Mart as of today, except for the Crickets. The Gargoyles were $5, the Outlaws were $10, and the Steady Stream 2 was $8.