HEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEE! - I'm facing a dilemma here!

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
10rleave

Post by 10rleave » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:02 am

I have the chance to get an Aquapack Devastator for £26.50. However, I can only get this up until tomorrow night.

On the other hand, I can get a Monster XL for £30 - £40. This is available for the next few days.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? :O

I really need to expand my armoury (1 flash flood, 1 cobra). I've been searching for CPS blasters and such like since last summer... I'm kinda new to the whole thing but it's obvious that I need more power in my armoury. Should I get them both... or not? I'm not that keen on spending £70 at one time, but if it's the best option i'll do it. Please save me someone!!!!

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum... I wasn't sure. Thanks so much for all the help, I really appreciate it.
I desperately need CPS guns... please help me!!!

H2orpheus_07

Post by H2orpheus_07 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:56 am

Go for the XL, definitely. The Aquapack Devestator is not that good. But the XL usually goes on eBay for $90+. And if you can get it for 30 - 40, then go for it. It's a once in a lifetime deal.

Orpheus
Current Clan Sea Fox Armoury: WW Blazer(2005), 2x Liquidator's, 2x WW Black Widow's, 2x Vaporizer's, 2x SS 100's
2x XP 220's, Helix, Speed Shark V3 Mako Shark

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:13 pm

Dude, you posted the exact same thing in the Off Topic forum about 14 minutes before you posted this. I can't wrap my mind around the "why" of that.

Locked.
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.