Current makers/distributors

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
InTokyo

Current makers/distributors

Post by InTokyo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:18 am

hey all. we are trying to arrange a photoshoot styled after a giant water fight (lifestyle genre). looking for props. these will be used in the shoot and returned.

of the current makers or distributors, who can you think of that would be open to loaning us around 8 different blasters?

which of the distributors have a good history of arranging such PR opportunities, I guess is what I am asking. In terms of existing Japanese distributors, I think there is only Takara Tomy, who handle the Nerf range. everything else seems to be gray imported. nerf seem reasonable but not perhaps the funky look of the water blasters we are after.

thanks

Peter

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Current makers/distributors

Post by marauder » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 am

Buzz Bee Toys' Water Warriors definitely. They have sponsored our community several times before, spoken with us on here, and appeared in the lostprophets' music video for If You Bring A Gun, We'll Bring an Arsenal. That's not to discount Super Soaker though, they sent us a few prizes to be handed out for league participation, and they brought free guns to Florida State University for a water fight there.

I would still approach Buzz Bee Toys' Water Warriors first. They are very open to this sort of thing. Isoaker may be able to help you out more with this. It's a shame this wasn't taking place in the US cuz I would definitely show up to be an extra... except I'm in Afghanistan. !## Ok, talk to Buzz Bee.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

isoaker

Re: Current makers/distributors

Post by isoaker » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:12 am

As noted above, contacting Buzz Bee Toys Inc (http://buzzbeetoys.com/ ) is worth a shot. You can let them know that you've received a recommendation from our board - they know our group here. Their contact information can be found here

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: