WTS or WTT Hydrowar HUGE Sale

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

WTS or WTT Hydrowar HUGE Sale

Post by marauder » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:18 am

I'm getting married next April and I want to clear out some space/get some money for starting my new life with Tiff. I'm going to post here a list of all the guns I have, feel free to make an offer or trade offer on anything you want. Some things I will end up selling on Ebay if no one wants them here. Second, I want your advice on what you think I should keep (if no one is interested in the item) to maintain a good working arsenal.

Hydrowar Arsenal
SS 10 (reserved by MrDude)
SS 20
XP 20 x3 all painted camo
Max D 2000 NIB
XP 35
XP 40
XP 240 x2 different stock colors
SS 60
XP 65 with box
XP 70 purple/blue version
XP 75 blue/silver version with box
Max Infusion Optimus Prime Secret Strike
Max Infusion Defender NIB
SC 400 yellow/blue version
SS 210 modded SS 100mk2
XP 105 glow in the dark version NIB
XP 110 with box (reserved by CPS1200fan)
XP 150 without nozzle
XP Pool Pumper Blaster with backpack
SC 600 x3
WWF Stone Cold used only 1x, with box
Max D 6000 broken
Arctic Blast x2
Flash Flood x2 both broken
Aquapack Devastator x2 both broken
Monster XL
CPS Splashzooka
CPS Hydrocannon
CPS 1000 x2 both broken (reserved by GJIV)
CPS 1200 camo paint job
CPS 2100 (reserved by GJIV)
CPS 1500 x2 (one reserved by GJIV)
CPS 2500 camo paint job
SS 300 x2 with one box
CPS 2000 mk1

Storm Tsunami Force 2
Storm 750 broken
Storm 800 broken?
Storm 2100e
Storm 2500 broken

Water Warriors Goblin
Water Warriors Ultimate Renegade NIB
Water Warriors Ultimate Explorer
Water Warriors Colossus NIB
Water Warriors Gorgon
Water Warriors Vindicator
Water Warriors Pirahna broken
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

DukeSoakem

Re: WTS or WTT Hydrowar HUGE Sale

Post by DukeSoakem » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 am

Dammit, just when I'm trying to save money haha! :goofy:

If I were you I'd keep at least one of the 300's, a nice one with the box isn't easy to come by nowadays and you might regret selling it down the line. I know I did when I sold my first one. Might also be worth rethinking about the CPS 2000 Mk1, although I understand as you could get a lot for one of those right now.

I'm actually interested in the glow in the dark XP 105, I'd be happy to work out some sort of deal with you on that. I'm also interested in the 2000 Mk1 if you do decide to sell that, but again I understand if you want to put it on eBay with that one.

marauder

Post by marauder » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:50 am

There are guns that I love, like the 2000, but if someone was crazy enough to offer me $500 for it, I would take the $500. Everything is for sale if the price is right.

Guns I'd be particularly interested in trading for:
XXP 275, XP 250, XP 95 mk2, XP 150 mk3, SC Power Pak, Storm 2200

This doesn't mean I wouldn't trade for other guns. Again, I am open to anything if I feel the price is right. I get back around Halloween and I want to start sending out guns right after that, the sooner, the better. I want to keep enough guns to be able to have some flexibility at Downpour, but I don't need enough to arm a team.
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

DukeSoakem

Post by DukeSoakem » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:23 am

Fair enough, I'm probably gonna have to pass on the 105 after a bit more thought, I think I've got enough soakers at the moment. Good luck with your sales.

AMBUSH
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by AMBUSH » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:47 am

I can't believe you are selling most of your guns. You have a lot of guns. I didn't know you had this much. I was wondering if you're willing to sell the CPS 2500. If so, how much do you want for it?

marauder

Post by marauder » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 am

Well, the number of guns I end up selling is yet to be seen. That's the reason I posited the second question, how many/which should I keep for a good arsenal? The only gun I am keeping for sure is an XP 270, because, well it's not even mine anyway, it's Tiff's and she wants to keep it. Like I said, everything is up for sale if the price is right. I do not expect to sell everything, but if people have good offers I might sell most of this.

I'm looking for at least $28 for the 2500. Kinda like an auction, I'll part with it depending on how much people are willing to pay.

DX

Post by DX » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:02 am

I'm getting an XXP 275 at Apoc tomorrow, so I can trade you that one since GJIV has my current one reserved. Don't really know what I want, however. My XP 95 mk2 is still reserved for you.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

marauder

Post by marauder » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:07 am

That's awesome. Just let me know what you're interested in and we can work something out. I have only seen the 275 once, at Downpour 2011 and I didn't catch Scott using it. I've never seen a 95.

DX

Post by DX » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:12 am

Would you be willing to do XXP 275 and money on top for CPS 2500?
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

marauder

Post by marauder » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:20 am

Yes, how much? What about the 95? Jon how much are you willing to pay for the 2500?

AMBUSH

Post by AMBUSH » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:05 pm

I am willing to pay 70 or 80 dollars.

marauder

Post by marauder » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:29 pm

I'll sell it to you for $70. It leaks from the nozzle sometimes, but it doesn't keep firing after you release the trigger. The trigger is great. You saw it at Downpour/Hydropocalypse. The leaky nozzle can be fixed if you open it up and move this plastic piece back in place. If you want, I can bring it to CT this fall and sell it to you there so there's no shipping cost involved. If we have time we can open it up and put that piece back in place. Max range is 45 feet on ALL nozzles, wihch is a bit unusual, but unusual in a good way.

AMBUSH

Post by AMBUSH » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Thank you m4 we will be there.

fuzeEXR

Post by fuzeEXR » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:34 pm

What are your prices on these guns?

1. Cps 1500

2. Cps 1200

3. Water warriors vindicator

thanks, eric

marauder

Post by marauder » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:11 am

My opening price for the 1500 is $35, GJIV and SEAL have already expressed interest in my 1500s, but this is an auction of sorts, so highest bidder wins. So, you'd have to offer me more than $35. Opening price for 1200 is $30, and opening price for Vindicator (great condition and I really like it) is $25. I say opening price because I will end up taking the highest offer.

fuzeEXR

Post by fuzeEXR » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:23 am

Are those prices shipped?

DX

Post by DX » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 am

Obviously not. Posted prices on this forum should always be assumed to be before shipping unless stated otherwise.

fuzeEXR

Post by fuzeEXR » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Duxburian wrote:Obviously not. Posted prices on this forum should always be assumed to be before shipping unless stated otherwise.
How much would shipping be on the cps 1500 or the vindicator?

DX

Post by DX » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Edit: Ignore post

marauder

Post by marauder » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Note to everyone, I am not currently in the United States. I do not know what size boxes I will have available when I get home to complete these business transactions. Therefore, it will be highly difficult to let you know how much shipping will be. All prices are for the guns only, does not include shipping.

If you can meet me in Connecticut for our Fall battle on Dec 1st I can deliver them to you in person. Post your prices here rather than PMing me. I will try to work with everyone so you can get what you want, but highest bidder wins, and some guns are worth more to me than others.