Super Soaker CPS 2000 Mk1

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
GJIV

Super Soaker CPS 2000 Mk1

Post by GJIV » Wed May 23, 2012 3:00 am

Just want to point out that CPS 2000 Mk1 still have an incredible collector*s price!

See...

http://www.ebay.at/itm/360459043156?ssP ... 1423.l2649

532 US Dollars...This is cazy...May I should sell mine too ? :D

Haha, I am shocked a bit,...I heard these are wort about 200-300 Dollars...but over 500 ? Amazing... Not sure wheather the winner is happy or heavily unhappy because of the ammount he has to pay...

Also, just think: Ebay gets over 10 % for sell...which over 50 Dollars... ouch :D

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Super Soaker CPS 2000 Mk1

Post by marauder » Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 am

There isn't a $300 performance difference between the mk1 and mk2 *shakes head." There's more of a noticeable difference between the 2100 marks than the 2000 marks IMHO.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Wed May 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Last year I offered $45 for a 2000 Mk2, but the seller just replied with "haha"

carbonate

Post by carbonate » Wed May 23, 2012 7:34 pm

I picked up my MK1 EBAY last winter... It was up for 90 bucks BIN, so I scrambled to pick it up (picked it up after 15 minutes it was up - I knew I am not going to come by one at that BIN price for long time - probably end up spending another year looking for one at that price and that time would have been more worth more than 90 bucks I'll had to pay (considering waste of time looking up every day) ... Ever since few years ago, less of them starting to pop up - maybe the rubber popped? :goofy: (especially the MK1 series)... But, I must admit 500 bucks is quite outrageous... I expected it to be end bid at high 200s or low 300s.

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Fri May 25, 2012 11:58 am

Yea, I also thought of 300 dollars as maximum about, but whooow....nearly double^^ Super Soakers are better than gold related to their rising value :D

scottthewaterwarrior
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by scottthewaterwarrior » Sun May 27, 2012 9:45 am

Wait, wait, wait. I'm not even sure I trust this guy, 1990? The copyright is on the side, how do you mess that up?
I was thinking of buying an MKII for Downpour, but if this is what the summer does to prices, forget it, I will wait. Besides, Rob has plenty of loaners! :goofy:

Many LEGO sets could get that much, I've seen after a set gets discontinued, with in 10 years it can double in price, especially popular ones like Star Wars.
"If you are wet at the end of a water war, you are doing it wrong"
Van: "What happened?" SEAL: "Scott Happened"
Alex: "But the stream is cold." Me: "It's fine, my feet really hurt, now they're numb!"

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sun May 27, 2012 10:21 am

scottthewaterwarrior wrote:Wait, wait, wait. I'm not even sure I trust this guy, 1990? The copyright is on the side, how do you mess that up?
I was thinking of buying an MKII for Downpour, but if this is what the summer does to prices, forget it, I will wait. Besides, Rob has plenty of loaners! :goofy:

Many LEGO sets could get that much, I've seen after a set gets discontinued, with in 10 years it can double in price, especially popular ones like Star Wars.
Sounds like a good method of investing...

I'd totally do this, just not sure how I'd keep these Star Wars lego sets around when I'm going to be living in a 1 room apartment once I'm married next spring. Haha. Maybe keep them in the attic at my parents house. Seriously considering this...
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Sun May 27, 2012 11:56 am

marauder4 wrote:
scottthewaterwarrior wrote:Wait, wait, wait. I'm not even sure I trust this guy, 1990? The copyright is on the side, how do you mess that up?

Sounds like a good method of investing...

I'd totally do this, just not sure how I'd keep these Star Wars lego sets around when I'm going to be living in a 1 room apartment once I'm married next spring. Haha. Maybe keep them in the attic at my parents house. Seriously considering this...
Which reminds me, congrats on the engagement!