CPS 1700 For Sale

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
mokmane

CPS 1700 For Sale

Post by mokmane » Thu May 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Recently discovered a lightly used Super Soaker CPS 1700 and am looking for information about the water blaster. I wouldn't mind selling if the price is right, but just mainly want to actually learn about what I have. I wasn't able to upload an image of the super soaker in question, but would gladly email pics to anyone who could help me out. Please respond to the post or email me at Mokmane32@Gmail.com. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated and maybe we can make a deal.

Thanks everybody.

Andrew

Re: CPS 1700 For Sale

Post by Andrew » Fri May 04, 2012 10:29 am

I'm assuming you're in the US, so I personally can't help much with taking it off your hands (which is a real shame from my point of view!), but I can help with your main objective of finding information.

The performance stats of the CPS1700 can be found on the CPS1700 page on isoaker.com. As you'll find in the review on isoaker.com, the CPS1700 is, essentially, a recoloured CPS1500, so you may want to look at the CPS1500 page on isoaker.com, the CPS1500 page on sscentral.org and the 1500/1700 page on hydrowar.com, all of which give it a very good review. If you want to know about the tech behind the CPS1700 look to the wiki page on elastic pressure chamber blasters.

WARNING! This may put you off selling this thing! :goofy:

If you want to post pics, upload them to a free image host (photobucket or picasa for example) and link to them using the "Img" button in the post editor.