Super Soaker 200

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
bourque_fan

Super Soaker 200

Post by bourque_fan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 am

Hi,
I found this old Super Soaker and I'm wondering what a fair price might be? It comes with the box, instructions and unused decal sheet.

isoaker

Re: Super Soaker 200

Post by isoaker » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 am

Nice! A very good condition Super Soaker 200! Very good blaster, though not as popular or famous as some others. Biggest problem with the other Super Soakers is that they feel more fragile. Conservatively, I'd imagine you could get bids between $50-$100 USD on eBay. Might get a little more considering the very good condition of the blaster. This blaster, though, likely falls more into the interest of collectors since few would be willing to actually use one of these classic blasters in actual battle.

Anyone else agree or think otherwise?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Wow. That's really good.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

ArColone

Post by ArColone » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:42 am

I brought a SS 200 not too long ago. Its was in the box and unused. I payed about $70.00 for it. I can tell you that it is VERY likely that the gun leaks do to the trigger mechanism used in this gun probably cutting the tubing (after being unused for many years). I have brought two and both had the same problem.

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Great thing :) But I can just suggest to wait till it is summer. Soakers in summer are likely to be about 200% of price in winter, so just keep the gun some further months and sell it then. If you are a clever seller and you have a good description on ebay you should get 100 Dollars for it :)

scottthewaterwarrior
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by scottthewaterwarrior » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 pm

isoaker: few would be willing to actually use one of these classic blasters in actual battle
I don't know, I've used my SS 100 in battle from time to time (guess I'm one of the few), though I admit I was more carfull than usual, no running through the woods, jumping over branches, and slamming the pump back and forth as hard as I can. By the way bourque_fan, where did you find such a nice item?
"If you are wet at the end of a water war, you are doing it wrong"
Van: "What happened?" SEAL: "Scott Happened"
Alex: "But the stream is cold." Me: "It's fine, my feet really hurt, now they're numb!"

bourque_fan

Post by bourque_fan » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:49 pm

scottthewaterwarrior wrote:By the way bourque_fan, where did you find such a nice item?
I'm the original owner. I seem to recall buying it in the summer of 92. It's probably been sitting in the attic since fall of 92. The Toys R Us price tag says 29.99.

Can anyone suggest where I might find a box to ship this item, if I sell it on ebay?

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:07 pm

When you sell it on ebay, please release AUSTRIA to bid on it. I am from Austria, and I might get interested in it in the end and may I am even the winner :D

Let me know when you put it on ebay^^

Stuff&Nonsense

Post by Stuff&Nonsense » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:53 pm

It is different than anything i have used.
Also, it's kind of like a one nozzle XXP175.
I might want one of these.
we like new super soakers, try to beat us with that ancient thing! ==> :soakthemall: <==ancient THIS!!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Stuff&Nonsense wrote:It is different than anything i have used.
Also, it's kind of like a one nozzle XXP175.
I might want one of these.
The Super Soaker 200 is NOT like a one nozzle XXP175; the SS 200 has a separate pressure chamber (on the back).

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Stuff&Nonsense

Post by Stuff&Nonsense » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:44 pm

well I was talking about it having two reservoirs , not its performance and it's separate pressurization chamber.
:sad_pacing: I should have been more specific...

in other words its the only two reservoir gun, to my knowledge, that's not an XXP.
we like new super soakers, try to beat us with that ancient thing! ==> :soakthemall: <==ancient THIS!!