have they stopped selling Super Soakers in the uk?

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
rajajajamjar

have they stopped selling Super Soakers in the uk?

Post by rajajajamjar » Tue May 20, 2008 3:28 pm

First of all i'm new here,
anyway i just broke my flash flood and my trusty cps 1500's :cps1500: bladder and pump broke last summer and now i have nothing. I want to buy something new. I looked on the UK hasbro toyshop site and no super soaker products are listed. There is nothing at argos, toys r us, woolworths, gamleys, john lewis, tescos, asda, i've tried everywhere. and the only reasonably priced SS on ebay is the Aqua Shock Secret Strike and anything good has to be shipped in from another country which will end up costing twice as much as the super soaker. The only thing on amazon uk is the Secret Strike and the oozinator.
So does anyone know if they have stopped selling Super Soakers in the uk? They should be selling them now as its the start of summer, whats going on?
Last edited by rajajajamjar on Wed May 21, 2008 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

isoaker

Re: have they stopped selling Super Soakers in the uk?

Post by isoaker » Tue May 20, 2008 5:32 pm

Welcome to the forums! As far as I know, they (Hasbro) would likely not have stopped selling Super Soakers in the UK. However, the size and power of modern Super Soakers has been waning compared to classics like the good ol' CPS 1500. Not sure what blasters are available in local stores there, but you may consider keeping your eye out for Water Warriors brand water blasters by Buzz Bee Toys. Blasters such as the Orca and Tiger Shark are decent, though still not as powerful as the CPS1500. However, at present, they represent likely the best buy in terms of power for price in the stock soaker realm.

There are some other members here from the UK who might also be able to give advice regarding what blasters are available there.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

mkhadem

Re: have they stopped selling Super Soakers in the uk?

Post by mkhadem » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:41 pm

In argos they sell the arctic blast, sneak attack and the secret strike.
In tesco the sell a range of water warriors including the orca and tiger shark.
On amazon i found the AB and FF.
Mabye you were just looking at the wrong time.

mkhadem