Wanted- NIB SS 100 Classic

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Thu May 05, 2005 10:08 pm

I am looking for a NIB SS 100 Classic for my nostalgic collection of the past. So this thread is similar of my SS200 thread. Most don't like the SS100, since its unusable in battle and very fragile, but it only serves to me as a nice decoration piece.

Anyways, I am willing to spend $25 (not including shipping) for it. Has to be new in box and have the original blue and yellow colour skeem from 1992. I would prefer payPal as a preference to prevent any kind of rip off.
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Thu May 26, 2005 7:04 pm

Bump.

(Since bumping is acceptable after 5 days in most classified sections of forums, I assume it will be here aswell.)
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:56 pm

Taking a break from messege boards for awhile. You guys have a good one.