HELP! Hidroblitz needed - No shippings outside USA

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
pai-sama

Post by pai-sama » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:37 pm

Hi all,

First of all, excuse me if this post should not be in this section, sorry.
I'm preparing a waterwar in the city of Granda, Spain... I started to collect info & reviews of water guns few months ago (thanks to all of you guys, your posts really help me!!)...
Finally I decided myself for a Hasbro Hidroblitz... 'cause is HUGE... ^^u

Unfortunately, this gun is not available in Europe... and I can't find a online shop who sends it outside USA.
I try it with many ones like Amazon.com, but didn't works.
I've check eBay too, but no lucky.

I've started to be really desperate, because the waterwar is the first weekend of august & I'm at the same point of the beguinning.

As you can see, my friends... seems pretty hard that this girl get her gun :(

PLS, I will really thank any kind of help or guidance!!
Thanks in advance to all of you!!

PAI.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:02 pm

Hi, Pai-sama! Welcome to the forums!

I, myself, have yet to acquire a Hydro Blitz so I can't help much in that respect. However, perhaps some other members might be able to assist you.

As an aside, is this water war the whole weekend? How many people usually participate in it? As well, do you think you can take and share some pictures of the event with us here?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

pai-sama

Post by pai-sama » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:19 am

Hi,

In fact, if you can recommend me another big gun, I'll try to find it... I mean... I'm not closed only for the Hydro Blitz.

Regarding the water war, it will take from 1rst to 5th of August, I'll organize them as a part of a summer festival.
The festival will have Role Games, Warhammer competition, Anime movies, and more. :laugh:

Usually, summer is really hot in Granada city, so I think we will be huge people in the water war!!
2006 festival congregated about 40/50 water warriors per day, it was amazing, so I hope this year we can duplicate it!.
Of course we will take many pictures and I am willing to post it here!! :bringit:

You can check some of the places we'll play at:
Granada's site
:soakon2:

Dr. D

Post by Dr. D » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:56 am

pai-sama wrote:Hi,

In fact, if you can recommend me another big gun, I'll try to find it... I mean... I'm not closed only for the Hydro Blitz.

Regarding the water war, it will take from 1rst to 5th of August, I'll organize them as a part of a summer festival.
The festival will have Role Games, Warhammer competition, Anime movies, and more. :laugh:

Usually, summer is really hot in Granada city, so I think we will be huge people in the water war!!
2006 festival congregated about 40/50 water warriors per day, it was amazing, so I hope this year we can duplicate it!.
Of course we will take many pictures and I am willing to post it here!! :bringit:

You can check some of the places we'll play at:
Granada's site
:soakon2:
Wow, this sounds like my kind of festival! :p If I lived in Spain, I'd be over there without a second's thought....

Anyway, If you're unable to find any reasonably priced old CPS guns on ebay (such as CPS 1000, CPS 1200, CPS 2100), then I'd suggest you go with a Water Warriors Blazer or Orca. Both guns have similar power to the old light-powered CPS's, and can be found for around twenty USD. Here's a link to the Amazon page for the Orca:

Orca

Besides that, I'd reccomend a 2006 Max Infusion Flash Flood, along with an aqua-pak that can be attached for extra capacity. Both can be found all over eBay, but are slowly becoming rarer and more expensive on online sites such as Amazon. If you go for a Flash Flood, don't pay over $25.00 USD for it.

Depending on the other guns at the battle, either a Flash Flood or an Orca/Blazer would be a safe bet. Can you give any more information about the event, and what kind of guns will be there?
n00b friend: "Nice SP 270!"
Me: "Uhh, it's
XP."
n00b friend: "Oh yeah! Nice SP 270 XP!"

Current Official USF Armory: Monster X, CPS 4100, CPS 2500 (shotgun), CPS 2100 (x3), CPS 1500, CPS 1200 (x3), CPS 1000, MI Flash Flood (x3) STE Flash Flood (x2) WW Orca

cobralex297

Post by cobralex297 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:31 pm

As you're living in Europe, you could try www.ebay.de - there's often some cool soakers up there;
i'd buy mine from there but shipping overseas is a pain. They often offer SC600s, which are more than decent mid size to larger guns-