Starting Out - New Kid on the Block...

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
N1GH7M4R3

Post by N1GH7M4R3 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:10 pm

I'm new to iSoaker and want to start up a small collection of SuperSoakers, probably not much more than 1-3 guns.

Anybody have SS's up for sale or have advice on how to get the good ones? I know eBay's the best spot, but the guns I've seen on eBay in the past few weeks that I want to get cost anywhere from $100-$200 by the final bid. None of the stores around me seem to sell anything much stronger than 99c water pistols either, or the dumbed-down Hasbro versions.

I'm looking for these Soakers in particular though:

-Monster
-Monster X
-Monster XL
-CPS 2000
-CPS 2500
-CPS 2700
-CPS 2100
-Splashzooka

If anyone has a few spare SuperSoakers that they want to sell, I'd be happy to buy them and pay for s&h and everything, as long as it's reasonably priced, not like the $150+ ripoffs I see mostly...

----------

thanks

Edited By N1GH7M4R3 on 1149390895

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:20 pm

For buying soakers you are asking the wrong people. Most here would sell at ebay prices, since profit is the rule of the selling game. Just because its not ebay here doesn't mean that people want to give away soakers.

Most soakers in your list are no longer available, so I would just recomend getting contemporary ones in retail and searching stores in more detail:

WW Krypton
WW Blazer
WW Scorpion(if you live in Canada)

Those ones should be fairly close to the CPS 2100 and Splashzooka.

General Matt

Post by General Matt » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:19 am

If you don't want to spend lots of money on ebay just check out local gargage sales by you. U just never know what you might find
Forever # 1