Where to buy the new soakers - 2006 - Super Soaker, Water Warriors .etc.

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Mon May 01, 2006 9:19 am

To give people who want to buy the 2006 soakers a better idea on where to get them from (online and local), then post here. I know that there are and were similar threads, but we could use one big thread to put them all in.

I'll list a few.

Entertainment Earth - Found this after searching for 2006 Vaporizers that I was looking for on Google. They have 2006 Flash Floods, Liquidators, Vaporizers (which I have purchased 2 of), and Oozinators. This place is good, and they ship worldwide! The Flash Flood has just come in stock there, so I assume that the rest will in the next few days.

Amazon - Has most of the 2006 line, including a fair few of the good Water Warriors guns like the Blazer .etc.

Walmart - Has most of 2006 line, the most familiar ones, like the Arctic Shock, Flash Flood, Overload and the Oozinator.

eBay - Not really a store, but still, more people getting 2006 guns on there.

As for locally, not much in my Toys'R'Us, nearly all last years stock as well as the year before (although that's slowly starting to go), one interesting thing they do have are Water Warriors Hornet or Cricket (not sure, didn't really look too much) 2006 twin pack as Splash Gear, they also had the Wasp as a new Splash Gear pack as well, but only one Wasp in.

Everywhere else is even dryer really where I am, luckily there are internet and online stores! :goofy:

Post any information here.

Edited By Wild Boys on 1146501847

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Mon May 01, 2006 11:37 am

My local Wal-mart (US) has the 2006 Flash Flood, Defender, Artic Shock, and Overload. There's also the WW Gremelin, and a few other lesser brands (like six flags, squirt pistols, ect.).

Target has the entire 2006 SS line, including the non-MI ones. No other soakers, not even squirt pistols.

That's all I've seen so far. Of course, I did get a WW Blazer off Amazon.

Edited By Hannibal on 1146501446
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

Croc

Post by Croc » Tue May 09, 2006 5:46 am

I found some blasters at the following stores
1: Toys R Us (CA)
2: Real Canadian Superstore (CA)
I have seen lots of other water guns in those stores( not just '06)

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Tue May 09, 2006 11:13 am

My local canada Walmart has no Super Soakers but mostly Water Warriors including Blazer, Krypton and Scorpion. Also some small name brands. The Zellers and Toys R' Us does sell mainly Super Soakers.Sears sells X-Streams/Hydro Splashs.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Thu May 11, 2006 11:03 am

I have also found another place, but its in the UK this time!

Stevens Toymaster

This is good, it has 2006 Lightnings, a Max Infusion Defender and a Helix (don't know whether its Max Infusion or not, I have emailed that question to that place about it).

Also the new 2006 Water Warriors Yellow Jacket and a Wasp is there too. Not bad for the UK, decent prices (to me), expect me to be buying a few things from there soon.

Edited By Wild Boys on 1147363419

HeadMan

Post by HeadMan » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:12 pm

umm i found some new ww guns like lightning piranha and a couple others at kb toys not online but the actual store but that was in my area(tennessee)

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:59 pm

My local Wal Mart has all Water Warriors blasters and no Super Soaker ones. My local Fortinos has some Super Soakers (Arctic Shock, Defender, Max-D 6000 twin pack) and my local Shoppers Drug Mart has reissue XP 70s. I am still going to check Toys r' Us and Zellers.
Growing armory: XP 310 shotgun, XP 150, Max-D 5000 with a CVF and custom handle, stock Max-D 5000, CPS Splashzooka 65oz, CPS 2100 (missing the trigger during modding), SC 400, ST Helix, STE Triple Shot, Max Infusion Defender, Max Infusion Flash Flood, Vaporizer, Max Infusion Overload.

Croc

Post by Croc » Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:44 pm

My local TRU has some super soakers and WW guns. They also have the Shield blaster cruncher!
(like im gonna get one of those!)

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:11 pm

I'm starting to get worried. I can't find a Blazer anywhere. i have checked:

Target
Walmart
Toys-r-us
KB toys

I'm starting to get worried that i can't find any in stores. I have no problem with buying one online, but i'd rather not. anyone got any suggestions??
more reliable then a max-D trigger

LtDan64

Post by LtDan64 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:27 pm

Just recently visited a Boscov's (few of you have heard of this department store... anyway, it has a toys section.)
I saw:

Flash Flood, Helix, Arctic Shock, Overload, Defender.
Max-D 2000 Twin Packs (Got myself one) and XP 215s!

Important note: I'm not sure if it was that Boscov's store only, but they were selling them all with a 20% discount off the normal price. (FF's for $16, Overloads for $24, etc.!)
Nintendo: Ha, we have Sonic!
Microsoft: Yeah, but we got Rare.
Nintendo: .................................................................****!!

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:48 am

Dacca wrote:I'm starting to get worried. I can't find a Blazer anywhere. i have checked:

Target
Walmart
Toys-r-us
KB toys

I'm starting to get worried that i can't find any in stores. I have no problem with buying one online, but i'd rather not. anyone got any suggestions??
If you live in the US, K-mart is your only hope. And if you can't find one there, go online. I don'tt have any K-marts in my area, so I had to go online.
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."