SC Guns - Can anyone help?

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:37 am

Hey, I've been looking around for XP-310's, SC-500's, SC-400's, and a CPS-2500. Is anyone want to sell any of these guns?
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:58 am

There are tons of xp 310's down at my local Sportmart/Sport's Authority. Are you sure you can't find any in your area? I think they were a re-release for 2005, branded with soakertag elite.
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:36 pm

We checked around. The only place to get them seems to be a place in VA called Boscovs and Ebay. You just don't seem to find things like that around here :laugh:
ImageImage

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:58 pm

We checked around. The only place to get them seems to be a place in VA called Boscovs and Ebay. You just don't seem to find things like that around here :laugh:

Hmmm. There were tons of XP-310's there at Sportmart when I last checked. I guess it's eBay for you. All those other guns you'll only see on eBay as well. I think we should raid Hasbro and steal all the old CPS molds to use ourselves! :angry:
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:16 am

I have a load of SC 600s you could buy, but I'm guessing you specifically wanted the 500 or 400.
SSCentral Forums - K modded forums.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:08 am

I saw a sc 400 on Ebay yesterday,but it might be gone now.
E3:2006: Tune to G4 for live E3 coverage in May for info on the hottest new consoles and games.

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:55 pm

Hannibal, depending on how much one costed down there, would you be interested that I paid you for it and that you shipped it to me?:)
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:18 pm

Spinner, are the SC-600's mark one or two? If they are mk.2 I might consider buying one from you if shipping is not too much...
ImageImage

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:03 pm

Yeah, come one. We're interested customers with money, lol.

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:45 pm

I probably could not help because I need to increase the power of my collection. I do have two XP-310s but, I am not willing to give them up. I almost won a CPS 2500 on ebay about a week ago but, I got outbidded by a couple of bucks. On ebay right now there is a Monster XL thats got 1 bid on it for 9.99 but, it has a broken bipod(which could be fixed with superglue) and a jammed triger.

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:37 pm

Guess who won the CPS 2500. Wink Wink. I am deadgargoyle. I've been looking at that Monster XL too. Sorry if I beat you out. I am going to give a shot at that Monster XL too. :angry: I just got paid, and need to increase my armory with guns that aren't air pressure. XD

Are you going for that CPS 3200 backpack? I want it, but if you do, I will lay off. :p

Edited By Crashdummy on 1141087133

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:54 pm

So Crashdummy,it was you who outbidded me for the CPS 2500. I will not accept your apolgy. I will also make sure to wipe you out at the auction for the XL.

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:08 pm

For real though, how long have you been looknig for a good deal on one? ~2.5 years for me. Lol, I so want an MXL. :angry: Hey, atleast I don't snipe guns. I am nice, and let people that REALLY want the guns beat be. They will have to pay quite a bit though. :cool:

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:24 pm

If you really,really want a Monster XL I suggest that you make your wallet nice and fat because you'll need alot of money to stop me because I still have alot of Cristmas money and I am going to get extra when I return a broken Hydro Blade and a broken Flash Flood. So I am going to tap most of that money to the Monster XL and seeing who has the most money is kind of the object of ebay. The way I play ebay is whoever has the most money wins unless the other person is bidding a large amont of money. So I suggest you get prepared if you want a Monster Xl because I am not holding back!

DX

Post by DX » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:58 pm

It is that kind of attitude which has been ruining Ebay as a source of good guns. I will be honest here, it is that attitude which has defined the high prices we suffer with today, the very root of the reputation of big guns being expensive!

Part of an old article of mine:
Those high prices are a result of inflation brought about via unnatural causes. Regular supply and demand would have prices be lower. Several rich bidders who are willing to pay anything for good guns are shaking up the whole system. Sellers take note of CPS 2000 auctions with high prices. "If that person got such I good price, I should, too." Now it is widely accepted that a 2000 is worth up to $200.

Inflation: In my very honest opinion, you should take the top price a soaker can fetch and divide it by 2. That number is the highest that you should really pay for it. I'm not joking. The ignorant masses rarely stop to question whether a soaker is REALLY worth those dang high prices. The smart buyer will stop at a certain price, a reasonable price, like $50 for a CPS 2000. The leads me to my 2nd point: You can always find the gun you want for a cheap price. Again, not joking. Most people don't bother to really dig deep into the available resources. With real determination and patience, you will get that huge CPS gun for a reasonable, if not outright cheap-price.

I hope you got something out of that, even if you think I'm terribly wrong. Using common sense about pricing, I've saved $200 on water guns.

Crashdummy, I strongly advise you to let this kid waste all that money, and get your MXL for a mere fraction of the price. Even after those 2.5 years, it can be done. I've seen plenty of under $60 MXLs, you just have to be looking at the right time. I've never said anything because I don't ever plan on buying one.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:55 pm

Lol, I lay and wait for good deals. I havn't spent more than, i dunno, 50 dollars on a gun? And that includes shipping. XD Just wait, and the good deals will come to you. The only reason I don't already have an MXL is because I havn't wanted one until a little while ago. That, and all of the good deals I've gotten were for different guns ($25 SC Power Pak including shipping, $3. CPS 2700, etc)

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:34 pm

I'm sorry but almost every single topic I read here pounds harder into me the notion that most people here are under 12 years old. My first homemade could outdistance an MXL twice, and any of Duxburian's..."creations" ( :goofy: )...could put mine to shame. Some people here need to start putting thier money to better use, as in a bank or something. Interest pays off. :cool:

Edited By wetmonkey442 on 1141328068
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:25 pm

Crashdummy save your money, I got my 2500 for $23 so I'm 100% sure that you'll be able to find a MXL for cheap. :cool:
E3:2006: Tune to G4 for live E3 coverage in May for info on the hottest new consoles and games.

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:39 pm

Crashdummy is still going for the Monster Xl and I'm not. By the way did you just get that CPS 2500 off of ebay?

Edited By Soaker Master on 1141346959

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:39 pm

Crashdummy is still going for the Monster Xl and I'm not. By the way did you just get that CPS 2500 off of ebay?