Water Warriors guns - Where can I find them?

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:23 pm

sbell25 wrote:Wild Boys, the Blazer and Lightning actually shoot around the same distance. I used to own a Piranha too. :;):
Hannibal, the choice is up to you. Their power is pretty much identical, the Blazer just has the advantage of shot time and capacity. However I actually prefer the Piranha/Lightning, as it's lighter and more comfortable to use.

EDIT: Whoops, I thought you were comparing the Blazer to the Piranha as well! Anyway, I would take the 1000 over the Blazer anyday. In my opinion it's far better. :cps1000:
Curious you think the Pirahna/Lightning is better than the Blazer.

What makes you prefer the 1000? I just wanted to know what you thought the advantages were.
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:31 pm

I don't really know then, as my Lightning I'm certain doesn't get 40ft in range on any of its nozzles. The highest distance mine gets is about 35ft, which again drops off very quickly.

My 1000 easily passes the 40ft mark. One thing that lets the 1000 from the experience that I have had with them is that the trigger valve I have found out is quite weak, on two previous models I had of it it didn't take too long for the valve rod to wear out, but I suppose that can be fixed, and I am taking things a bit far there, the 1000 is a great gun, but so is the Blazer I guess.

:cps1000: :blazer:

sbell25

Post by sbell25 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:35 pm

Okay, I need to straighten a few things out first. In my last post I was pointing out that the Piranha and Blazer have identical power, with the Blazer having better shot time and capacity. The 1000 had nothing to do with that comparison. I'll have to edit my last post (again).

Anyway, as for the 1000 vs. Blazer comparison. The 1000 is better because it: shoots further, has far more power, is much more comfortable to hold and use, has a much more reliable trigger system, is lighter, more compact, and it looks better. The Blazer's only advantages are shot time, it's nozzle selector, and it's availability in stores.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:40 pm

sbell25 wrote:Okay, I need to straighten a few things out first. In my last post I was pointing out that the Piranha and Blazer have identical power, with the Blazer having better shot time and capacity. The 1000 had nothing to do with that comparison. I'll have to edit my last post (again).

Anyway, as for the 1000 vs. Blazer comparison. The 1000 is better because it: shoots further, has far more power, is much more comfortable to hold and use, has a much more reliable trigger system, is lighter, more compact, and it looks better. The Blazer's only advantages are shot time, it's nozzle selector, and it's availability in stores.

The Blazer has better shot time due to smaller nozzles as well as a larger PC (by 130 ml according to iSoaker). Also, since the Blazer has smaller nozzles, doesn't that mean it has more pressure to each of them, and therefore more force? I'll agree that is is lighter and smaller, and I don't know about the trigger system. I definitely looks better, not that that matters.

EDIT: 170th post! :baby:

Edited By Hannibal on 1139866951
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

sbell25

Post by sbell25 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:57 pm

Also, since the Blazer has smaller nozzles, doesn't that mean it has more pressure to each of them, and therefore more force?

This would seem logical, but it doesn't quite work like that in this case. All of the nozzles have around the same 'feel' to them, smaller nozzles don't yield a higher pressure or faster-moving stream on the Blazer. To be honest, the streams on all nozzles feel pretty weak compared to a CPS cannon. I'm not exactly sure why, but it's probably to do with the nozzle design and the rather small ID (~1/4").