Water Warriors guns - Where can I find them?

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:56 pm

Hi, I was wondering where I can find Water Warriors guns. I'm looking for the Blazer and the Hydra Pak. I'm aware of all the pro's and con's of these guns already. I noticed iSoaker has both of those guns, and was wondering where I could find them myself, having not seen any in stores all of last year. I live in the heart of Silicon Valley, near San Jose, so it's not like there aren't many stores around. Thanks for your help! :blazer:
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:13 pm

Target carried them last year, but I can't really comment about this year since there are no guns in the Northeast right now. It's mid-winter and there was snow on the ground yesterday. If you have stable year-round weather, which I know parts of CA have, then Target should still have WW guns over there.

Edited By Duxburian on 1138216572
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:02 pm

It's ranging from 65-70+ in the midday here, and gets cold (35-40) at night. Target was where I bought my CPS 4100 (Max-D trigger, little did I know) and there were only a couple Soakertag Elite guns there at the time. I guess I'll wait. At least I know where to look, though. :)

EDIT: Cold for me, at least. But probably not for users up north.

Edited By Hannibal on 1138221312

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"

"snap!"

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:36 pm

Was your CPS 4100 a re-release or an overstock? Mark I 4100s have good, strong triggers, Mark II and any 4100s in soakertag boxes have the Max-D triggers.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:40 pm

Well, it was the time I covinced my parents to allow me to buy soakers. The 4100's with soakertag boxes were $20 a piece, and I bought 4. Mine broke second, after 2 uses, My brother's broke 1st, after 1 use, my other brother's broke 3rd, after 3 months, and my sister seems to have gotten lucky, because hers hasn't broken yet.

Edited By Hannibal on 1138221667

"snap!"

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:07 pm

That is alot of guns.

m15399

Post by m15399 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:09 pm

I found the prechargers at TRU last year.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:12 pm

m15399 wrote:I found the prechargers at TRU last year.
Yeah, I'll definitely be checking Toys Rn't Us this year for WW guns. I'm looking forward to them. :soakon2:

"snap!"

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:22 pm

Down here in South Carolina I did not know that water warriors or BBT even existed until I started reading Isoaker and SScentral Forums.That is weird because everybody here is very familar with BBT products when I have not seen one in all the years I have been In SC.My friends little brother who is 5 did get a stupid gun that is five guns put together (only two parts remain).Maybe this could help you people here on Isoaker figure out something about BBT(no wonder it is such a small company).Nomadder what I am Staying with Super Soaker.I do not have one WW gun and I do not plan to be getting any. :ghostface: :blazer: :ghostface: :ghostface: :ghostface:

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:32 pm

Soaker Master wrote:Down here in South Carolina I did not know that water warriors or BBT even existed until I started reading Isoaker and SScentral Forums.That is weird because everybody here is very familar with BBT products when I have not seen one in all the years I have been In SC.My friends little brother who is 5 did get a stupid gun that is five guns put together (only two parts remain).Maybe this could help you people here on Isoaker figure out something about BBT(no wonder it is such a small company).Nomadder what I am Staying with Super Soaker.I do not have one WW gun and I do not plan to be getting any. :ghostface: :blazer: :ghostface: :ghostface: :ghostface:

In case you do not know, the guns BB is making this year are superior to the ones Super Soaker is making. Hasbro is depending on guys like you to buy their products because Super Soaker is associated with powerful water blasters. So, they can sell wimpy products under the Super Soaker name and get lots of money. BB is composed of people who used to work for the Super Soaker brand, who then started their own company with the knowlegde of the Super Soaker secrets, during the total Hasbro shift of the company (Hasbro already owned Super Soaker in 1994, but took over totally around 2002). In case you have not noticed, BB make products based on our suggestions as well. If I were you, I would investigate all the BB products before making such a proclamation. Here's a link: Water Warriors

"snap!"

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:52 pm

They sell Water Warriors in K-Mart In Greeneville.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:13 pm

This place sells some soakertag elite for an obsurd but they have the armourdillo and the hydra pak for a good pricetoys that squirt
AXE BOMB!!!

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:19 pm

scorpion wrote:This place sells some soakertag elite for an obsurd but they have the armourdillo and the hydra pak for a good pricetoys that squirt
The retail price for the Hydra Pak is $20. That price is $10 more.

"snap!"

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:38 pm

If anyone is interested in getting Water Warriors Yellow Jackets or Stingers, I'll be more than happy to buy them for you and ship them to you if you want, then you can pay up.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:16 pm

I can do the same for Storm 500's :)
ImageImage

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:36 pm

I do not like the way WW guns look.I also do not like the fact that alot of BBT guns are named after insects and animals. :flashflood: :soakon2:

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:45 am

That's you, Soaker Master. I agree that the first four guns are named after bugs, but there are many other members who like them. I agree, read my topic about the WW Yellow Jacket.

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

DX

Post by DX » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:12 pm

I honestly couldn't care less what a gun looks like, as long as it preforms well. I would carry around a bright pink, ugly soaker if it shot 80ft.

This is a case study of what I have been ranting about when I say people follow brands and stock soakers near religiously and don't see the potential of the alternatives. Like a homemade that costs less, shoots more, further, and with more power, than a stock gun like a Flash Flood, for example.

Looks and names should be the last things on your mind when buying a soaker, because those can be changed... The stats are what are really important, IMHO.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:32 pm

Duxburian wrote:I honestly couldn't care less what a gun looks like, as long as it preforms well. I would carry around a bright pink, ugly soaker if it shot 80ft.

This is a case study of what I have been ranting about when I say people follow brands and stock soakers near religiously and don't see the potential of the alternatives. Like a homemade that costs less, shoots more, further, and with more power, than a stock gun like a Flash Flood, for example.

Looks and names should be the last things on your mind when buying a soaker, because those can be changed... The stats are what are really important, IMHO.
I was just about to post exactly what you said, but you did first. :D I personally couldn't care less about the name and color. The only reason I might care about color is if I was trying to camoflauge myself, which I have never needed. And I I particularly didn't care for a color on one of my guns, I can always just paint it.

As soon as the new WW guns are released, I'll be heading down to my local Toys Rn't Us or Target to get a blazer, and maybe something else. :blazer: I am looking forward to the WW guns. :soakon2:

"snap!"

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:03 pm

Sorry in advance about the double post.

I'm still looking for a Blazer and a Hydra Pak. So, I called Toys Rn't Us, and they said they only had the firefly and the cricket, and weren't getting any other WW guns. What other places have them? I don't think my Target has them (though I could always check). Where did you (iSoaker or someone else) get them?

"snap!"