Worth it? - Is a Storm 550e worth $5?

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.

Worth it? - Is a Storm 550e worth $5?

Yes
50%
No
No votes
Wait until the '06 line comes out
50%

Total votes: 8

Magnor

Post by Magnor » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:08 am

One of my friends offered me his Storm 550e for $5. Is it a good deal for a pistol, or should I wait to see what comes out next year? Also, does anyone happen to have the stat for this gun, seeing as how I would like to compare this one to another...
By the way, check out the Rules for my newly invented SoakFest-esque game in the Draft Soaker Rules thread. Input on all the games there is desired. So head on over and ctritique the rules as much as possible!

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:33 am

I said wait untill next year but if you need a sidearm that bad get a mad-d 2000 or a xp 240. I dont think it's worth it because i got a cps 2100 at sports authority for $10 and they still have 10 of them in stock i should also say that max-d 2000's are only $5 at toy stores.
E3:2006: Tune to G4 for live E3 coverage in May for info on the hottest new consoles and games.

Magnor

Post by Magnor » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:49 pm

I don't have any toy stores around here except for Walmart. I've been to Walgreens and a few other places, none have water guns. Walmart had 1 Gremlin and a ton of Helix's. There was no price tag, and I already had 2 Gremlins, so I didn't buy any. Hopefull in the coming months a few good pistols will pop up on Ebay (I wanted to buy a used SS 50 from a friend for $5 but he wouldn't sell...what a shame.)
By the way, check out the Rules for my newly invented SoakFest-esque game in the Draft Soaker Rules thread. Input on all the games there is desired. So head on over and ctritique the rules as much as possible!