Soaker Tag Sale - selling the arsenal

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
RAK

Post by RAK » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:20 pm

hello guys. i've been sick with the flu the past week so i was in bed and rarely able to check the computer. also, i've been unable to make trips to find boxes or go to the post office. i apologize for the delay but shortly after the new year started i've been bogged down in bed. all shipments will be made this week.

nibor sent his payment promptly and so i was able to send his package out immediately. unfortunately, since some buyers forgot about payment, upon receiving it eventually, i had been too sick to get them shipped. as previously stated, i apologize for the delay on my part but im trying to get over this flu as best i can and i will send out the soakers immediately. i should be back in school and moving about again tomorrow so that's when i'll start.

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:33 pm

Hey RAK. Anything left? Just curious. :)
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

RAK

Post by RAK » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:02 pm

yeah i've got a ton, i just dont want to get into selling things for a few weeks to let midterms go by undisturbed.

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:26 am

No problem. Actually, I just finished my midterms this week. I'm glad I did too. :goofy:
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:09 pm

I might be interested in buying, but only fairly light guns, because I live in England. Can you tell us what you have left? I tried working it out from what people had said on this forum but my head started spinning.:p

!st post, but I've been a lurker for some time.

Edited By Commander_Gaunt on 1106503882

RAK

Post by RAK » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:31 pm

even i have lost track of what i have, but next weekend i will be midterm-free and i'll be able to answer any and all questions. hope there's no rush to order them, i'll only be able to take more inquiries after this friday (chem exam).

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:43 pm

I'd like the XP310, if you don't mind. Those are good stock assault rifles if you want good power but not CPS bulk.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:44 pm

do you still have the CPS 4100 and if so what condition is it in?
ImageImage

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:46 am

I would be interested in these (dunno if they are still there, taken from the original list). Obviously although interested in these, I wouldn't be able to buy more than 2 or 3.

XP Class

CPS Class
-Splashzooka
-2000 (screws missing-- in working condition but just no friggen screws cuz i lost them)
-4100 (2)

Monster Class
-X
-XL

Edited By Commander_Gaunt on 1106680090

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:11 pm

Just to let everyone know, I bought the CPS 1000, 1200, 2500, and 3000. You snooze you lose. I took them off Rak's hands a while ago. :goofy:
Soaker Media
-[color=E9E9E9]Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci[/color]-

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:07 pm

Thankyou for telling me, I will edit them out of my list. I realise a lot had gone, I just didn't know which.

DX

Post by DX » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:49 pm

I still have some interest in the 2100 and the 1700.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:38 pm

RAK, wasn't this suposed to be a bidding thread instead of a wish list. It might be easier not go get confused of what everyone wants if the posts are restriced to bids. If I may suggest RAK, after your midterms next week, you could list what you still have and everyone starts bidding. That way no one get left out and this thread gets less confusing.

Out of curiosity, I am just wondering why you don't sell them on ebay and get 3-5 times what you would get here.

Edited By ANNIHILATOR 2 on 1106696666
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

RAK

Post by RAK » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:34 pm

i did invision this to be bidding-structured, but since i'm lax about the selling, it's expected that others are lax about the bidding. i will push up a revised inventory list as soon as i can (this weekend perhaps) so there is no confusion. for prospective buyers' reference, only nibor's, chrisreid's, and USSR's orders have been finalized. i just hope that if some people tell me they're interested, they accept responsibility to make the payment and not back out. if there is any doubt in payment, i suggest waiting until there is no confusion. i think that added to others' confusion in this thread because some "orders" were basically cancelled. and some may not realize what was shipped and what wasnt. i'll give a status update soon though.

i might have mentioned this before, but if not i'll just say it now.. i'd rather sell my soakers to people i know would use it and take care of it. i'm not looking to score big bucks with these things though i did spend hundreds on my lot. i'm not really looking to get that money back, but it'll help. im saving for a car, and i dont think selling soakers will yield high profits, or at least enough to supplement a job.

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:06 pm

Some of my friends want guns. Could you give me a price for the 2100, the 2000 and a 4100? And also any idea of shipping (airmail) to a cv35 england address? Combined weight is 4310 g, according to this site (who's information I trust).

RAK

Post by RAK » Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:51 pm

gaunt, the system i'm going to try to get back into is where you name the price and if someone wants to outbid you, they raise the price. but please wait until tonight when i do the inventory listing.

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:00 pm

Sorry, but I live in England, so tonight is about 2 o'clock in the morning. I will offer $65 for the 2000, a 4100 and the 2100.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:25 pm

The fact is, I would probably bid for some items, but since PayPal is not offered as a payment option, I don't really see how any sale could go ahead, having had experience of trying to send money to the USA before. If you could offer PayPal, RAK, I might be able to make some bids.
SSCentral Forums - K modded forums.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:31 pm

No paypal? Hmmm that could be a problem.

RAK

Post by RAK » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:40 pm

Revised Inventory Listing : 2/28/05

Classified in alphabetical order (or close to it) according to brand/class. In (parenthesis) next to the gun name is the condition. NIB means new in box, never used. Like new means used sparingly and kept in good condition. Broken means not functional or on the verge of spontaneous combustion. No screws means that the soaker works (unless otherwise noted) but the screws to the external casing are missing.

Classic
MDS (Like new)
MDS (NIB) *SOLD*
10th Anniversary Collector's Edition 50 (NIB)
50 (Used) x2
50 (NIB)

CPS
Splashzooka (Used) *SOLD*
2000 (No screws) *SOLD*
2100 (NIB) *SOLD*
4100 (NIB) *SOLD*
4100 (Used) *SOLD*

MAX-D
Secret Strike (Used)
3000 (No screws)
5000 (Used)

Monster
X (Used) *SOLD*
XL (Used) *SOLD*

QFD
Monster QFD (Used) *SOLD*
CPS QFD (Used) *SOLD*
SC QFD (Used) *SOLD*

Super Charger
Triple Charge (Like new)
400 (Used) *SOLD*

Soaker Tag
Helix (Like new)
Hydroblade (Like new)
Triple Aggressor (Like new)
Vaporizer (Like new)

Waterball
SL 175 (Used)

Water Warriors
Black Widow (Like new)
Blazer (Like new)
Yellow Jacket (Like new)

XP
Triple Play (In many pieces but will work)
75 (Like new)
150 (Broken) *SOLD*
215 (Like new) *SOLD*
220 (NIB)
240 (Like new)
310 (NIB)

XXP
175 (Used) *SOLD*
275 (Used, no tank cap) *SOLD*
275 (Used) *SOLD*

List is subject to change upon addition or removal of an item. If interested in an item, please indicated which version you would like, if two versions are offered (ex: XXP 275 (used, no tank cap. Instead of simply "275")

Correct: CS 50 (10th Anniv.)
Incorrect: 50

If buying an SC or CPS soaker, indicate whether you want to also buy a QFD to go with it.

Payment to be made by PayPal, check, or money order only in SASE and include with payment the following:
- Your shipping address (where you want the soaker to go)
- A notation of the specific soaker/s (see above example of how to indicate a soaker) you are buying.
I'll do my best to keep things organized if everyone else promises to do the same.

Buying is on a first come, first serve basis. Once a bid is placed, it has 3 days to be topped. If not, the bidder wins the soaker. Bids are subject to be declined.

Have fun.

EDIT: I edited the QFD section because I found another QFD. Also note that the 3 that I have are the different variations of the QFD (all 3 variations). Monster QFD is the silver reinforced QFD with the ball-valve for filling the tanks of non-QFD reliant soakers. The CPS QFD is the "normal" one with both the central Quick-Fill slot but also the ball-valve. The SC QFD was the first of the QFD family and only has the central QF slot, no ball-valve. In your bids please specify which you'd like (if already bidded, you can still edit this information in).

EDIT 2: XP 210 changed to XP 215.

EDIT 3: paypal added as payment option. CPS 2000 listed as sold item.

EDIT 4: all current sold soakers listed as such

Edited By RAK on 1109632864