Soaker Sale!

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:41 pm

After having a one on one yesterday with my 2 CPS 2500's. Me and my friends don't really use my backpack soakers anymore. You may think I am stupid but I prefer mobility and sniping like the battle with the two 2500's yesterday, it was very close with me sniping and shooting at long range. I just prefer to use guns like the 1500, 2500.etc. now. So, since my backpack soakers are just lying there with no use I have decided to sell them. I'd rather have them go to someone on the forums than put them up on eBay. I have two backpack guns for sale.

CPS 3200

Works great. Although has had things done to it. It has been opened a few times. The plunger like thing on the end of the pump was a tiny bit bent so it started to leak a bit after a while so I wrapped electrical tape round it (as seen on pictures), and now that bad leaking problem seems to have got better although it still leaks a bit but not very much at the trigger. Some of the transparent purple plastic has come off due to opening. One final thing, the pressure gauge, when pumping can sometimes get stuck, it hardly happens though, someone could probably fix it. Other than that its fine and works great. Has QFD and box.

SC Power Pak

Great condition, works perfect. Comes with an unused QFD. Has box, but can't fit in. If I forced it in then the hose coming out of the backpack would split like on ones I bought from my Toys'R'Us store.

Make me an offer, but don't make it ridiculous! :lol:

Shipping: I can ship overseas, but I must warn you that it costs A LOT. (I'm in the UK)

Payment: Personal Cheque or PayPal from UK. PayPal only from overseas.

Any questions ask.

I won't be held responsible for items lost or damaged in the post.

Finally, I could do trades, I am after, CPS 2700, Splashzooka and if anyone has any SpeedLoaders then maybe them too.

On SoakerMedia too.

freak

Post by freak » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:32 pm

CPS 3200.. oh man, I'd like to make an offer, but I'm pretty much broke right now. I spent all my money on stuff to mod my soakers with. I do have a friend who has been looking for a cps 3200. Could I have an estimation for shipping?

Edited By freak on 1125617595
End world hunger and overpopulation, Support cannibalism.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:20 am

Ok, but shipping to the US is a lot, but here goes.

For the cheapest shipping method it costs around £38.45/$70.00 I'm afraid. It could be less though. Sorry.

If you're still interested, feel free to make an offer.

Soak on!
:cps3000:

Edited By Wild Boys on 1125656499

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:28 am

Interesting colour on the SC Power Pak! May I use your pic on iSoaker.com?

As well, got any starting prices in mind (i.e. how little is too little :goofy:) ?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:58 am

Go ahead and use the picture iSoaker.

Too little to me would be about $10. If I was offered that then well, um, I don't know! :goofy:

Starting prices:

CPS 3200: $40-50
SC Power Pak: Around $35-45

Sorry if they are high, but its because in the UK its a lot more than the dollar like with most things.

aphemushroom

Post by aphemushroom » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:30 pm

I got my power pak for 32 bucks so I dont think it's too much.
Just be a mushroom. Not a duck, not a chicken, not anything. Just a mushroom. You are still reading this right?

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:34 pm

Remember $70 shipping and i dont think anyone want's to pay that. Try selling it to another UK member or just keep em there good gun's to have/use.

EDIT: i did not know the us dollar was less than the british pound. We need to get the dollar back up there to regain our superiority.

Edited By LIGHT ANNIHILATOR on 1125715000
E3:2006: Tune to G4 for live E3 coverage in May for info on the hottest new consoles and games.

CPS

Post by CPS » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:14 am

why are you selling those??
they are great!
aga!
epa!
why y-!
there great for base defence!
although the straps on the powerpak are horrible, thin and cheap no pumping for over a minute is worth carrying it! ( unless you have a back illness).
Try to sell it to uk members, no one wants that much postage!
im stuck on this stinkin' soaker free island (Australia) its so dry over here you think people would want soakers here but no... Forget terraforming mars, start with us!
back on topic, how much would post be to australia?

Edited By CPS on 1125728461
here, you know you've won when you hear "blub blub ahhh! i give up"

aphemushroom

Post by aphemushroom » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:23 am

Kinda feel sorry for you CPS. Life sucks doesnt it.
Just be a mushroom. Not a duck, not a chicken, not anything. Just a mushroom. You are still reading this right?

CPS

Post by CPS » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:29 am

whoopdeedo says you who lives in canada! Canada's had it way too good for way too long, also wouldn't your soakers stream freeze right out of the nozzle..why aren't you complaining? its okay, my soakers stream turns into steam before it hits them.
gives em nasty steam burns though.
here, you know you've won when you hear "blub blub ahhh! i give up"

aphemushroom

Post by aphemushroom » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:33 am

don't expect me to live in the north. I'm not that dumb if I'm soaking. But nice idea. Gotta try that.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:49 am

Post to Australia would be even more. About $80-100 dpeending on the gun.

I can't stress this about shipping! I'm sorry its a lot but its the best I can do. You wouldn't want me to ship an item out for a cheap shipping price provided by a crap service that may not even get the item to you!

I would post to UK members but nobody in the UK seems interested!

They are good guns to have and use. But the fact of the matter is that me and my friends prefer fighting with guns like CPS 1000, 1500, 2500 size.etc. The backpack guns just sit not being used. So its best to sell it to someone who will get a lot more use out of them then I will now.

olorins

Post by olorins » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:55 pm

What's your price in Sterling?
Every day, in every way, they're getting wetter and wetter.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:14 pm

Shipping in sterling:

UK - About £8-10*
USA and Canada - About £30-40*
Australia - About £45-55*

*Depending on gun

Guns prices in sterling:

Power Pak: £20-25
CPS 3200: £30-35