maybe selling my soakers...

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
hunter

Post by hunter » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:04 pm

Ok everyone, I tried paintball this saturday and decided I want a gun, but if you've ever played before you know those guns are f***ing expensive, so I might be selling some of my soakers to get one. My dad still hasn't approved of me getting a PB marker, so this isn't final yet...but here's what I've got:
-modded FF: I've done practically all the mods possible to this baby except collosus, and the pump is a little hard, it has around the same range as my stock FF but more than 3 times the output. the FF valve is a little sticky, I added a pressure gauge(like on the cps 2k) to the side, and I did a CVF, but theres no bike tube to be spoken of around here, so no collosus. looking for around $25 for this one.

-stock FF and dev: I got these guns for a big fight, but that turned out to not happen, so they have received hardly any use whatsoever, and are practically new. I'm looking for $35-40 for these guns together.

-CPS 2100: this is painted black, but the coat is a little scratched up. The pump is a little hard, but otherwise its normal. I can add a k-mod and CVF to this for $22, and I'm looking for $20-25 for the gun itself.

-CPS 1700: this gun is in need of a pump, and I will prolly put up a price after I aquire one from marauder.

-CPS 2700: this gun is perfectly stock, except its missing the nozzle cover piece thingy. I was planning on keeping it for my personal use, so I will need a somewhat high price if you want it.

-I have two weird APH's, both don't have pumps or backpacks, they really aren't worth buying at all, but if you want one...

all prices a negotiate-able and do not include shipping. I will be posting images and complete descriptions at a later time. if you want more than one thing then shipping can probably be discounted. If I didn't state a price for an item that means I want a few offers to know how much you guys are willing to pay...I really hate to sell my babies, but I must...well...not really...but I want a paintball marker...
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."