Broken CPS 2000 mk. 2, selling for shipping cost

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
SSCBen

Broken CPS 2000 mk. 2, selling for shipping cost

Post by SSCBen » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:30 pm

Around a decade ago, Adrian sent me a broken CPS 2000 mk. 2 on the condition that I don't give it away again. Unfortunately I can't fulfill that promise any longer as I've moved into a new apartment and don't have the space. It's either give the blaster to someone else or throw it away, and I can't stand the thought of the latter. I doubt Adrian would object at this point.

I don't remember all the issues with the blaster. As I recall, it was not in working order when I received it. I recall that I did not have time to repair it, so I put it in storage. At some point after I received the blaster, it lost all of its screws. (Or perhaps it came with no screws?) Your guess is as good as mine as to what happened. I think my brother started tinkering with it at some point though I don't think he did much. Also, I've looked the blaster over and noticed that the handle is cracked, but that should be fairly easy to repair with epoxy.

I think the blaster probably could be restored to working order without too much trouble. Alternatively, it may be a good source of parts. Cosmetically the blaster looks good as it has been in storage for most of its life.

If you are interested, post here and I will contact you via PM at this forum.

SSCBen

Re: Broken CPS 2000 mk. 2, selling for shipping cost

Post by SSCBen » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:04 pm

The forum must be truly dead if I am offering a CPS 2000 (broken or not) for cheap and get no responses!

CDMT

Re: Broken CPS 2000 mk. 2, selling for shipping cost

Post by CDMT » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:37 pm

Well I blame coronavirus and droughts for partially killing demand for water guns at the moment.