DIY Fast Attack Water Cannon

Guides and discussions about building water blasters and other water warfare devices such as water balloon launchers.
wetmonkey442

DIY Fast Attack Water Cannon

Post by wetmonkey442 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:48 am

So this guy built what many of us have thought about for years: a mobile water cannon. Operating a lot like a fire truck, this guy paired a 250+ gallon reservoir to a gasoline powered pump and placed the whole thing into the bed of his truck. He built it to extinguish forest fires near his home, but I'm sure that there will be the occasional "frivolous" usage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-IAmGMVWOM
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: DIY Fast Attack Water Cannon

Post by marauder » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:23 am

If I make a home made I'm not sure I'll ever feel it's significant after watching this haha. Wow. I wonder about how safe this would be to use vs people.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:36 am

Unfortunately it wouldn't be very effective in most battlefields unless maybe you could stick it by your base or something, though then there's the problem of getting it there. It's still way cool though. I've seen lots of videos of extremely powerful water shooters on Youtube that make the Supercannon II look like a squirt pistol. Unfortunately most (if not all) are too impractical and/or dangerous for a water war.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:56 am

I'd make the argument that the Supercannon II is too impractical and/or dangerous for a water war. Still a heck of a lot of fun to watch!
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!