BIG APH, idea for a PR-Weapon

Guides and discussions about building water blasters and other water warfare devices such as water balloon launchers.
GJIV

BIG APH, idea for a PR-Weapon

Post by GJIV » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Joo, some days ago that I posted something here, time is there to go further :D

I will be able to get a port-able high pressure AIR-pump. It uses a batterie and brings up to 140 liter air / minute. Maximum pressure is 11 bar, which is about 160 PSI.

This would perform well as a electronic water gun! Have a big water reservoir on your back and let the motor pressuriz the reservoir in now time. This will get it a big weapon with much power, added some valves and a CPS chamber, to get a continuous stream would be a fine thing! I am thinking of building a connector to each CPS gun's reservoir and then letting the motor push air into the reservoir, till the pressure is high enough that the PC is pressurized by the created air-pressure.

THis would make each gun into a MOTORIZED POWER GUN, just like the SCORPION of BBT. THis sounds so great to me, what do you think, my guys ???

Haha, imagine a CPS 2000 Mk1 being pressurized by a motor...in no time! 50 feet-blasts over blasts hahaha! Or install at a Monster XL and bow out the whole reservoir in a very short time ? Weapons like the power PAK would be nothing special anymore :D

THis should also be able to provide enough AIR to actually let a standard 5 X:: or even a 10 X:: stream being fired continuously !? haha, o well!

THis is opening so much new possibilities! or am I getting crazy ? who knows... :goofy:

atvan

Re: BIG APH, idea for a PR-Weapon

Post by atvan » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:02 pm

That design sounds very inefficient. You may want to try The Super CAP(constant air pressure) design from SSC. You can use the air compressor to keep the air chamber pressurized. You may also want to install a PRV type thing into the air chamber so that it does not explode.

Do realize that the thing will be extremely loud, though you can turn it off if you need to.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple

parrhasius

Post by parrhasius » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:10 pm

I agree with atvan; if you want a big, high-powered design, something like the SuperCAP might work well.

atvan

Post by atvan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Also, Ben got 60+ feet out of the SuperCAP, so that beets a Mk1 by 3 meters.

Edit: Hey that's funny. The people here that use the lamo Imperial System covert to metric for you, but you convert numbers to Imperial. :cps2000:
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Beware the Purple

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:04 am

I do convert into feet as people now how much this is. As I am on the minor side of membershi out of the USA, feet is more common to the main member-ship part, and it is no problem for me anymore. 1 metre = 3,33333 feet, so 3 metres = 10 feet or 35 feet = 10,5 metres

Me_Soak_U

Post by Me_Soak_U » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:13 am

sound...interesting. Just dont attempt any sneak attacks with THAT motor :P .
Keep Soaking!
Me_Soak_U
If you like water guns check out my youtube channel here:http://www.youtube.com/user/XxRnMproductionsxX
I'm That Guy With The 1700. Yeah the guy who drenched you? That's Me!

atvan

Post by atvan » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:09 am

GJIV, I would rather you post in metric, as I want my brain to be accustomed to that. Currently, I can't think in metric, I must convert the numbers for me to be able to think about size, weight/mass, or capacity. If you post in metric, it will help my beain learn something other than the lamo Imperial System.
Beware the Purple

Tom

Post by Tom » Thu May 03, 2012 10:46 am

What is the pump called