Need Help

Guides and discussions about building water blasters and other water warfare devices such as water balloon launchers.
Rapid

Post by Rapid » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:51 pm

I need some help choosing a super soaker. I can buy older things off ebay but heres what I need.

Something not too heavy, so I can run with it.
Something durable.
Something that holds a good amount of water (50+ oz)
Something not super expensive.

Please help me in choosing, thanks.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:19 am

Welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay.

From what you're describing as criteria, your best bet is the Super Soaker Aquapack Devastator. Personally, I'd recommend the Water Warriors Pirahna. It meets all your criteria but falls slightly under the 50oz mark.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:35 am

What about the CPS 2100? That's got a good power-to-weight ratio, is pretty tough with its tracked pump, and isn't too expensive. I don't know about water capactiy, but I would guess it would be enough for you. :)
SSCentral Forums - K modded forums.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:41 am

Regarding the CPS2100: how available are these things these days since I've yet to see a single one on sale in local stores.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:53 am

I haven't actually seen any in stores, but there have been many reports of seeing them in Sports Authority, and there are regularly a fair few on eBay.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:59 am

Spinner wrote:I haven't actually seen any in stores, but there have been many reports of seeing them in Sports Authority, and there are regularly a fair few on eBay.
That may be true, but I still tend to avoid recommending things I haven't seen myself or don't considering as easily available (I don't consider stuff on eBay as easily available). Just my thoughts. You're right, though, that the CPS2100 is a soaker that pretty much fits the request.

:cool:

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:47 am

Well, he specifically mentioned he could buy soakers off eBay, so I included it in my appraisal. :;):

Edited By Spinner on 1118414853

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:58 am

^ yup, you're right. But avoiding suggesting ebay 'tis something that's stuck in my head. :goofy:

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:12 pm

Off eBay, CPS 2100, and maybe the SC Big Trouble.

In stores, Aquapack Devastator, and the Blazer.
ownage

supersoaker

Post by supersoaker » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:03 pm

Adrian wrote: Personally, I'd recommend the Water Warriors Pirahna. It meets all your criteria but falls slightly under the 50oz mark.

Adrian
^^^ You sure love your Pirahnas!

I would reccomend the Super Soaker Aqua Pack Devastator.
:flashflood: :soaked:

hehe...
You don't want supersoaker as your enemy!

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:26 pm

CPS 2100, easy. Someone's selling CPS 1000 (with CPS 2000 stickers) and CPS 1500 clones on eBay presently. I'm wary of the quality on these but they appear to be selling.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:13 am

supersoaker wrote:
Adrian wrote: Personally, I'd recommend the Water Warriors Pirahna. It meets all your criteria but falls slightly under the 50oz mark.

Adrian

^^^ You sure love your Pirahnas!
Small but powerful rifles...its like they're built JUST for me! The Pirahna is one of my all time favorites. Compact but with longer range and moderate drenching power. The assault rifle of the soaker set. I love small mid-power weapons...

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.