CPS3000 Help

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
JJJJJJ272

Post by JJJJJJ272 » Mon May 29, 2006 4:44 pm

:cps3000:

I just picked up a cps3000 from the curb a few minutes ago, it works fine just one problem. The hose on the backpack is not connected to the back of the gun, and I do see a small glue ring, but i'm wondering, should I just glue it together, or is a piece missing? The gray valve on the gun is there, the gray piece on the end of the tube is there, and they are both intact, just not connected. So should I glue it or do i need a connector piece?
:bm1000: :bm2700: :cps3000: :bmhelix: :blazer:
:flashflood: :cps2500: :soakthemall: :surprise:

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Tue May 30, 2006 9:05 am

JJJJJJ272 wrote::cps3000:

I just picked up a cps3000 from the curb a few minutes ago, it works fine just one problem. The hose on the backpack is not connected to the back of the gun, and I do see a small glue ring, but i'm wondering, should I just glue it together, or is a piece missing? The gray valve on the gun is there, the gray piece on the end of the tube is there, and they are both intact, just not connected. So should I glue it or do i need a connector piece?
I'm not sure people can understand what you're saying (I don't). If you could take a picture, it would really help. A picture is worth a thousand words... :goofy:
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."