Ultimate Renegade Internals

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
martianshark

Ultimate Renegade Internals

Post by martianshark » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:53 pm

I opened an Ultimate Renegade that I got. The internals are different than the original Renegade. It uses a pull valve instead of a ball valve, and the intake for the PC is lower than on the original. And it doesn't have a tracked pump, of course. It also seems to be put together more sloppily - You know how the plastic lable thing that goes over the reservoir used to be screwed on from the inside? Now it's sort of melted on. I might post pictures in a while.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Ultimate Renegade Internals

Post by HBWW » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:07 am

Interesting finds. They probably switched to a pull valve due to reliability issues, and the pump untracked to accomodate for the stacking gimmick.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

isoaker

Re: Ultimate Renegade Internals

Post by isoaker » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:06 am

Interesting that they're now using a pull valve as opposed to a ball valve. Definitely would like to see pics when you get a chance to post them! Pump was definitely made non-tracked to allow it to rotate, making it easier to pump when linked with other blasters.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: