Internal Pics: Super Soaker Hydro Blitz

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
isoaker

Internal Pics: Super Soaker Hydro Blitz

Post by isoaker » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:21 am

Super Soaker Hydro Blitz Internal Pictures page.

Yeah, I've been in a blaster opening mood recently. More Hydro Blitz's internal pics than you could shake a stick at! :goofy:

Enjoy!

As an aside, the Super Soaker Hydro Blitz was one of the most annoying cases I've opened so far. While there were no pump caps to snap/pry off, the number of screws and pieces that needed removing was annoying. The fact that the nozzle selector nub had to be removed was surprising as was the fact that the side with the screws was NOT the side the opens; the opposite side without the screw holes comes off while the internals remain attached to the side with the screw holes. Lastly, the strap is held on in the front by a metal pin that I forgot to get into place when I first closed up the blaster. Had to loosen 5-6 screws to pop the metal pin and strap loop back into place; there's no way to happily use the Hydro Blitz without its strap so I didn't have the choice of leaving it off. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

JLspacemarine

Re: Internal Pics: Super Soaker Hydro Blitz

Post by JLspacemarine » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:40 pm

I've seen 4 different hydroblitzes opened and I've spotted slight differences between every one of them.

For this one: Why the heck is the pump rod blue?

Ask hasbro! :goofy:

isoaker

Re: Internal Pics: Super Soaker Hydro Blitz

Post by isoaker » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:07 am

JLspacemarine wrote:I've seen 4 different hydroblitzes opened and I've spotted slight differences between every one of them.

For this one: Why the heck is the pump rod blue?
hehe.. go fig'! What other differences have you noticed on this or other Hydro Blitzes' internals? I thought that the blue pump rod matched the outer shell nicely! :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: