Max D Secret Strike - Trigger

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:53 pm

I got really annoyed with my Secret Strike trigger, it has a really odd action (anyone who has used one will know what I'm on about). So I opened it up, and investigated the trigger mechanism. As you pull the trigger, some plastic moves independantly to the actual valve, then when the trigger reaches a certain point, the bit of plastic hits the trigger valve and it opens. However if you remove the plastic and springs and wire (open it up, you will see what I mean) and then attach a spring to the trigger valve (so it doesn't stay open after you pull the trigger) and then some wire (I used a paperclip) from the valve to the trigger (there are existing holes) then when you pull the trigger it shoots like a normal gun!

Sorry about the lengthy explanation, I guess it's true about a picture being worth a thousand words!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:12 pm

Speaking of which, can you take a picture or more to show what you mean? It'd help a lot.

However, based on your explanation, it seems like you converted the Max-D-type trigger system into a normal trigger valve.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:02 pm

That'd be a sight to see, considering the Max-D trigger system is actually toward the front of the gun, no where near the actual trigger. I'd really like to see what you're talking about.