Flash Flood Repair - Help plz!

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
Soakerdude

Post by Soakerdude » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:17 pm

ok so im doing a trigger repair on my flash flood( my first repair) and ive taken off all the screws. If most of the screws are the same size, does it matter if they go in the exact same place as they were taken from? also im having trouble getting the nozzles of with pliers and how do u get the big flash flood nozzle off? any repair help appriciated.(im a soaker noob so dont think im really stupid)

General Matt

Post by General Matt » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:29 pm

which trigger the regular one or the riot blast lever and what was wrong with it to begin with
Forever # 1

Soakerdude

Post by Soakerdude » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:37 pm

whenever i pump the lower nozzle shoots out water and when i fire the stream goes about 1 foot. And the stream doesnt stop when i let go of the trigger. I cant get the gun apart and that is why i am asking for help.

Noodlez

Post by Noodlez » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:43 pm

You hav a broken valve but don't ask me how to fix it. :cps2000: :cps2500: To get it open u need to take of the orange or green (it depends on which one u have)cap by the pump.

Edited By Noodlez on 1152661635
"School is practice for the future, practice makes perfect, but nobodies perfect so why practice?" ~ Billie Joe Armstrong

urbanfighter7

Post by urbanfighter7 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:25 pm

Ether the valve is broken or the spring on the lower valve.The spring is the most common.It's hapend to all my Flash Floods and all my friend's Flash Floods.To fix it you open the gun and if the spring is off than that's the problem.If not then the valve is broken .Then if it's the spring take some nedel nosed pliers and rehook it on the pice of plastic that it came off.Sometimes the pice of plastic brakes and then you can't really do anyting exept go buy a new gun.I would buy a Blazer at Toys r Us. :D
My Armory:
CPS 1000
CPS 1500
CPS 2500
Douchenator
APH!

sneakysniper

Post by sneakysniper » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:42 am

I have the same issue with my FF it seems to be a pretty common happening. There is no way to repair a broken valve?