Having some problems in the Armory - Both guns hurt bad

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
DoubleONothing

Post by DoubleONothing » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:27 pm

Hey guys, I'm back for a bit and unfortnately, both of my guns took a beating this year. For those of you who don't know, I have an E-BAY bought CPS 1500 and a CPS 2100 won from Sneak.

CPS 1500: Not really sure what's up with it, bt I'm afraid to open it. When I pump it there is almost a bibbling/hissing sound from somewhere on the inside.

CPS 2100: My baby's pump sort of broke off. The little bit of plastic that hold s the pump onto the rod snapped into three pieces after a pool party (and for those of you who care, I didn't use the pool water). One piece fell and rolled off into the pool and was never seen again. The other two pieces and the screws are ok. I May be able to open up the hole and stick a metal "screw" through the hole to hold it on.

All in all a productive year in the Neighborhood, but I won't be doing much anytime soon. If anybody would care to make a few suggestions for Repairs I'd be much obliged.
SILENCE

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:35 pm

You idea for repairing your CPS2100 seems like a logical one.

As for the CPS1500, if it is leaking pressure, you'd need to open it to fix it. Otherwise, you'd be dealing with a broken soaker so that fear of breaking it more doesn't really apply. There are some tricks to opening the CPS1500..on some, there's a fine connection on the nozzle selector region which will allow it to be removed without needing to snap or force anything too much. However, this is not the case with all makes of the CPS1500 so take your time once you feel up to the task of doing the operation.

Feel free to post up your findings at each step if you'd like more feedback/assistance in the trouble-shooting process.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: