In need of blaster parts

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Tue May 30, 2006 8:35 pm

Over the course of my "career" as a soaker enthusiast, I have only dared performing two mods total on my soakers. One was a check valve freeze on one of my Max-D 5000s. Another was an attempt at a K-mod and CVF on my CPS 2100. While the soaker was apart, I managed to keep all the parts together quite well. When I went to put the thing back together after deciding to just do the CVF, I couldn't find the trigger of all parts. This includes the orange trigger bit, the metal wiring hooked to it, and the white plastic piece that attaches to the spring which opens the nozzle. Does anyone have a broken CPS 2100 or 4100 that they'd give me the trigger from? My blaster is in great condition otherwise. Also post if you know where you can buy a QFD.
Growing armory: XP 310 shotgun, XP 150, Max-D 5000 with a CVF and custom handle, stock Max-D 5000, CPS Splashzooka 65oz, CPS 2100 (missing the trigger during modding), SC 400, ST Helix, STE Triple Shot, Max Infusion Defender, Max Infusion Flash Flood, Vaporizer, Max Infusion Overload.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed May 31, 2006 3:10 am

If you know someone in the US, I believe you can get QFD/Fast-Fills if ordering from the Hasbro replacement parts form. Problem there is that it's only valid for US customers. You could try contacting Hasbro Canada about it, though.

Can't help you with respect to the trigger part, though.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: