The Winter Wars.

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

The Winter Wars.

Post by the oncoming storm » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Over the corrce of last winter i had three battles as i have posted only the first one I will post the others

A Trechorus Foe

It was a warm day and my friend Priv Willams was over. We had just finished "Stormcage" and having just bought a steady stream 2 I needed to combat test it we loaded for war. We started with him at the trash cans and me in the fort, after a long range shot at the fort I retreated and went to the trash cans, he didn't follow, I walked back and he was at the deck. We traded shots and I retreted and again he didn't follow I walked into the back yard and he was under the deck sezing my chance I shot him for ten seconds! we did this again and again with little difference till he just gave up and I was declared the winner.

1st Training Battle

Round 1

As I rode to pick up Sarg. Ray I was exicted. When we got back to my house we loaded of war, him with his (it was once mine) Scatter Blast, me with my hornet, we started in the sideyard trading shots and doging shots I tryed to flank him to no avalie so I retreted down the street running him out of water. We went back to my house to let him refill, again the firefight was stalemate but he didn't follow down the street, I charged him soaking his back till he shot me at point blank. we went in after that to play games.

Round 2

We started with me using an avenger and Sarg Ray with my SS2 me behind a three him just in front
of it. we traded shots and I broke the stalmate rushing to the sideyard we traded shots flanking and countering till we both gave up.

Round 3

I had lost at clue while it was raining and shot him with his squirt gun he blasted me with his Scatter Blast and my sister joined I the rout. I went in to grab my 1200, thay retreted to the garden and thinking the war over unloaded my gun, they attacked me and I loaded the ss2 first we fought in the driveway refiled, fought in it again, on the street, and finaly in the front yard calling it a draw as nether line broke the ending the war, by which time rain was over.
Last edited by the oncoming storm on Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

marauder

Re: The Winter Wars.

Post by marauder » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:50 am

Sounds like a lot of fun. Is the Steady Stream 2 your favorite gun other than the 1200? Hiding under the deck is tricky. You can pull off a good ambush, or you can get stuck under there. I've seen that happen a lot. I like to hide under the house instead because I can shoot out from the vents and then duck behind the brick foundation if they shoot back. If they want to get me they have to crawl under the house to find me. I did this so much that I tore a few holes in the vent screens and my parents told me I had to stop haha.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Could some one Please give me points for this?
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

Nitro123PG

Post by Nitro123PG » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 pm

I think the three of them have to get together and judge these stories. It will take time... if I'm right on this all works...

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 am

Yep, we're working on it. We just need one more judge to award points, then we'll take the averages and post them here. Please be patient.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

marauder

Post by marauder » Fri May 25, 2012 11:18 pm

8 points for CPS1200fan

Wiki updated to reflect latest points standings: http://www.waterwar.net/site_wwn/wwn_wi ... t_Tracking
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.