Nitro123PG's Water War

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
Nitro123PG

Nitro123PG's Water War

Post by Nitro123PG » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:34 pm

On Friday, a good friend of mine is visiting Iowa from Texas and will be at my house. We will be hosting a water war, something we've been trying to do for over a year now. There will be 8 people there if all goes to plan, and we will have 4 vs 4 teams. Thankfully, everyone is within walking distance so rides are not a problem. We'll be going from 3:30-5:30, maybe longer. We plan on playing Capture the Flag, Assault, Humans VS Zombies, Headhunter, Slayer, and Hold the Line. Since pretty much everyone is new to this, games will probably be fast paced. Look on this thread Saturday morning for pictures and war stories. :D

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Nitro123PG's Water War

Post by marauder » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Awesome! Take pictures! Let us know how the games go!
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:33 am

Nitro123PG wrote:Since pretty much everyone is new to this...
When that's the case, I almost always have issues explaining rules lol. I'd expect Headhunter to be a pain to explain unless everyone attending has played it in Halo Reach.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Nitro123PG

Post by Nitro123PG » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Earlier today, it looked like the war was dead with 3 people coming, but I was able to jolt some life into it by getting 4 more people to come for a total of seven people. Just need one more person for the attendence goal...

Nitro123PG

Post by Nitro123PG » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Had the war today, but attendence failed at the last moment, and we were only able to do 1 on 1 on 1 modes. We had 3 people. We went on with it anyway, and played for about an hour and a half. Since attendence was not as expected, we were only able to play Slayer, CTF, and a brief soakfest. Here are some pictures. These are not from actual battles, they weren't really that exciting, and these are just some pictures of us messing around after the battle to prove we actually did it. It would definintley be better to have a war on a day where there is no school, we would probably be more succsesful if the war is not after school. :P

Later this summer, W will be back in the state, and maybe we can try to host another war on a day where we are off, and possibly have way more attendence.
Last edited by Nitro123PG on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

atvan

Post by atvan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:25 pm

War report?
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple