When will your next battle be?

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.

When are you planning on having your next water war?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:40 pm

In the next few minutes!
No votes
Sometime later today!
No votes
Tomorrow!
13%
Sometime next week!
No votes
In a week or two
13%
Sometime in the next month
25%
Sometime before summer ends
13%
Not sure
38%

Total votes: 8

isoaker

When will your next battle be?

Post by isoaker » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:40 pm

When are you planning on having your next water war? The poll will be open for 2 days.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

GJIV

Re: When will your next battle be?

Post by GJIV » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:56 pm

As soon as I can. This says when I am not working and the wheather is ok I will start my next big battle! But this time we will only use CPS 2000s....wuuhuu :goofy:

Nitro123PG

Post by Nitro123PG » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:27 am

I live in eastern Iowa. Back in late March, it was 80 degrees. Me and some neighbors had a waterfight. (which I won thanks to my XP 150 :) ) It was HOT outside. Right now, in late April, we had a high of 45 degrees today and it snowed about 6 days ago. I have no idea when my next water battle will be. Me and a friend of mine plan on hosting 4-5 big water wars this summer though. :)

K3YD0N

Post by K3YD0N » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:32 pm

im more of a tactic guy i dont know what most of the guns you guys talk about are but thats cuz im new, im way better at making tactics, traps, and strategies for team battles. and when i live it is always raining (western WA) so no one has good water guns just a bunch of guys messing around with water pistols, balloons and pretty basic water weapons. also i live in the worst naborhood ever there is a ton of old people and NO ONE gose to my school it sucks so i guesss my next battle will be sometime around IDK
Tactics, Traps, and Strategies, thats me pretty much. Need ideas, pm me for Tactics, Traps, and Strategies.