Insane Super Soaker Fight! - Night, Dark, Woods, Soakers, 8on8

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
Tukold31

Post by Tukold31 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:41 am

Whoa! I just got home from the craziest most fun water gun fight everrrrr! So check it out, me and some friends from church have been playing Sunday nights at the woods in a park (its a HUGE wooded area) and you can hardly see anything so we had some flashlights on our guns... The teams consisted of 8 on 8...each team had 3 girls too...(trust me they could run and shoot for some "Rookies"! Anyways our entire armoury included of over 20+ guns! We located our bases in areas with a lot of small and big trees bunched up and had all of our ammunition there. We played capture the flag.... There was always 3 people at the base to cover out flag. We had 2 snipers and a grenade man/girl......So I TuKold had my cps 3000 but after a while of soaking the enemy i was tired of running with that HEAVY gun! so i switched to a Flash Flood and a Max d 3000! Maaaan Great Combo! I literally soaked EACH of there 8 players DIRTY with the Flash Flood nozzle, they were running scared when they heard me running towards them saying to them "You WaNT A PIECE OF THIS!?!?!!!" It was so funni because I got all of them in the face! I think i deformed some of their faces! LOL....anyways even my girlfriend was joining in the fun, she was using my hydroblitz but got too tired since the gun ways a lot to for... so she would change from a Max 5000 to the Flash Flood!.... at one time, her and I sunk behind the enemy's base with out being noticed (remember its really really dark and there are small hills in this wooded area) so we both attacked with the Flash Flood....and boy, it was a great moment when you get to BLAST the crap outta people with your girlfriend by your side!........To be honest i got hit probably once really good by an arctic blast because i went on a "suicide" mission where i just had my flash flood and a max 3000, and went all out on those suckers! Thats when i got blasted by 3-4 of their guys/gals. I charged at them without saying a word from the side and it was almost like a movie when i jumped in the air and Flash Flooded them then busted out with the Max d that i made a carrying strap for on my belt! It was pretty crazy....so i got shot and went back to my base and reload..... the other team tried getting our flag but we had people always spotting out the enemy and wait for the attack and then we would COUNTER attack! We pretty much outsmarted them throughout the whole battle!......... Also there was a part where i was faking to be one of their players because 2 of their ACTUAL guys where going back to reload their guns and i was walking about 10 steps behind them when I FULL OUT attacked with the Cps 3000...man that baby is powerful!.....All the other team was saying...."there goes Gus, there goes Gus....watch the flag, watch the flag!" I forgot to mention i was da leader of our team....i lead my team to victory!...........Anyways there was another scenerio when i blind sided the CRAP outta a girl from the enemy side and Flash Flooded her whole FACE and hair......she got mad at me....she said i was cheating because i got her in the face....she was just being a girl! LOL........but i guess thats it for now.....maybe tomorrow or another day i will tell more of this great night....ahhhhhh......Did i forget to mention one of my friends brought his night vision goggles!?!?!? DANG that was a great benefit towards us!.......later
Agustin

zuloon

Post by zuloon » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:18 am

Say what?

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:50 am

Well, sounds exciting, but it is in bad need of a grammer clean-up.
Kind of hard to understand what you're saying right now.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

cobralex297

Post by cobralex297 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:56 am

Agreed. Although you definitely have an interesting story to tell, it would definitely be appreciated much more if you used correct grammar and spelling, and perhaps less coloquialisms. Those type of things are greatly valued around here.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:51 pm

I hope I don't sound rude, but I cannot parse that.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

Tukold31

Post by Tukold31 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:24 pm

Oh, its alright, you dont sound rude, I understand, i read over the post and it sounds like a bunch of gibberish! I wrote that the night of the battle, it was really late when I wrote it, and I was just saying whatever I could think of...well i wasnt really thinking just typing....yea yea, I'll check my grammar alright guys. But like i said, It was a crazy water fight in the dark woods
Agustin

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:12 pm

From the general drift I'm getting, It does sound good.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.