The Battle of Rocky Creek

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
XP270

Post by XP270 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:03 pm

Okay so every year my Miltia Battles our friends in a OHK at the nearby Rocky Creek. It is always in mid July so its is always scorching hot.

Moubis Militia
Rocky Creek
Outpost 3
7/13/07
11:45 AM

Our outposts on the river are wooden bunkers with Cardbord flooring. It is about the size of your standard kitchenette. We are currently facing Team Red. A group of our friends who we battle with alot. Any way thanks to an idea given to me by one of Leviathan's war storys I made two Douchenators and bought two XXL sized water balloon catapults. and set them up near the hill. Next I had my four XL gunners set up in their nests with their one gallon refill bottles. Then I had two CPS 3000 gunners get in their position (A foxhole that they take their back packs off and soak). Finally My troops got together for their walkie talkies and assignments.

BATTLE COMMENCE!

Moubis Militia
Rocky Creek
Outpost 3
7/13/07
12:14 PM

I ordered my artillery to fire. They weren't trained well but of of the 8 shots 6 hit the enemy bunker. Liam and I had CPS 12ks and I had a SS 30 and he had an SS 60 for side arms. We ordered all XLs and 2000s to fire.We were laughing as they would come charging out and get hit by a 2000 in the face. We both sat up and started ordering artillery bombardments on the bunker. Then Some of my friends used Erik's pool raft and floated downstream with river guns and knocked out an XL gunner and a soilder returning fire.

Soon all my gunners were out and Liam and I decided RTB. We used the main CB radio and told all unit to charge on our mark. It was a diversion. My artillery was still in the game and 1.) we'd charge 2.) they'd come out 3.) Open fire douchenator units and 4.) Liam and I would Charge and sweep the floor.

1...2...3...4...MARK GO GO GO men! They are coming out go Douchenators, Open Fire! Com on Liam charge! Liam and I took out abou 3 guys with our 12ks befor we ran out and our supply officer was hit in the first charge. We switched to our sidearms. Liam had his old SS 60 and I still had Old blue my SS 30. Four guys were in the bunker So I used my walkie to order an artilley barrage of 6 balloons inside the bunker. Direct Hit! We claimed victory and We have the 6th annual Rocky Creek Battle Medal in our Armory hanging high.

Moubis Miltia
Moubis 1's
House
7/13/07
10:30 PM

I'm extremely tired after the big battle today. It couldn't have been won without my Militia. These guys are great. They have been my freinds for over a decade and now we are better than ever. So this August I'm going to try to drive them all to Disneyworld so we can hangout for about 3-5 days. This will be awesome. Splash mountain will be great!

:soakon:
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia

hydroblitz

Post by hydroblitz » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:49 pm

Lucky! I want to go to Disneyworld!
Soak On!

bb1

Post by bb1 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:57 pm

Just make sure you fastpass it (120 minute waits on good days)

hydroblitz

Post by hydroblitz » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:11 pm

I know! In Disneyland it's less, I should know! I've gone there 13 times!

P.S. : I rated you a five and now you're a five! I wish I were a five!

Edited By hydroblitz on 1184638437
Soak On!