Yesterday's awful fight

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
JJJJJJ272

Post by JJJJJJ272 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:02 am

Yesterday, I just had a pretty bad waterfight. Here's who was in it:

Me (CPS 3000)
Jess (CPS 2000)
Some little kid who I forget his name (cps 3200)
Some other little kid (hydro blitz)
A bunch of other guys with basic soakers (smaller cps, flash flood, etc.)
Assorted little kids with smaller guns

So here's what happens.

I arrive, I see Jess with his CPS 2000, and we start a team.
We gather a few more members, including the kid with the CPS 3200. As soon as we start, I get hit in the back with a few Flash Floods and Power-Soakers from some little kids, who are obviously intimidated by the size of my gun.\

Now, me, I am impressed by Jess' CPS 2000, but right then, the kid with the Hydro Blitz comes, and everyone who has no Soaker experience (pretty much everyone) runs towards him and says "OMG LOOK AT THAT HUGE GUN IT MUST BE BETTER THAN THE PUNY CPS2000"

Obviously, this annoys me, so I try to shoot them with my 3000, only to discover that it had broken and doesn't work. Right then, it starts raining, and develops into a thunder storm. The little kids seem to find this all very funny, so I take a load of more flash floods, power soakers, and asorted smaller guns. I'm now completely soaked, cold, miserable, and bright red due to some stupid kid's colored water. and surrounded by little kids with little guns, laughing at me and shooting me. Not what I'd call a good fight. And now, I'll have to buy another big CPS, which is not cheap.

Edited By JJJJJJ272 on 1181405096
:bm1000: :bm2700: :cps3000: :bmhelix: :blazer:
:flashflood: :cps2500: :soakthemall: :surprise:

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:10 pm

No matter what you're doing, a good rule of thumb to follow is to never get surrounded. It always ends poorly. Just don't do it.

Smack the kid who put food coloring in his Super Soaker. That ain't cool.

That said, a water fight in a thunderstorm sounds like fun. Hope you have more fun next time.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:01 pm

Don't toss out your 3000, try to repair it. Lots of info floating around on repairs, though you can just ask. (just tell us what the problem is)

Meh, I thought my previous water war didn't go too well, but it's nothing compared to this.

Well, at least the kiddies around my area who've been to my wars don't seem to be that dumb. Yes, I've been getting annoyed at all the Arctic Shocks coming up, but it hasn't gotten much farther than that.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat