Crazy War Story - And I mean crazy....

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
Loumeyer

Post by Loumeyer » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:53 pm

So, we had our friends over. One’s a couple months older then me, and the other’s my little brother’s age. After playing other stuff for a couple hours, we had a Soakfest.

For some reason, they decided on everyone against me. Here’s the weapons list. (Note: They traded guns a lot.)

Me: Flash Flood and Sneak Attack. I used both. And an Aquapack.
C: WW Gremlin, Secret Strike, Arctic Blast
J: WW Gremlin, Secret Strike, Shieldblaster Cruncher 4000
I: Arctic Blast, Shieldblaster Cruncher 4000
JD: WW Gremlin

It started out as a pretty normal fight, like the ones I have with my brothers. Then, they ran around to the front porch. I went around the other side and blasted the heck out of them. Then I ran up a steep little hill, and they attacked me. I mean, I had the high ground, and they still attacked me. I have a lot more experience then them. Come to think of it, I’m a better fighter too.

Eventually, they ran down to the big ditch at the bottom corner of our yard. I’m bad at explaining the layout of our yard, but I’m including a picture or two.
Yes, there is a ditch, even though you can’t see it. It's behint the tree. It's about 3 feet deep, 2 and a half wide, and runs the whole length of that side of the yard. But, that's the only place you can get into it. Right by the road.

I hooked up the Aquapack to my FF, and took the ditch from them. Unfortunately, I ran out of water, so they took it right back.

So, I went back up and reloaded, and went back down, shot at them a few times, and then broke my Flash Flood.

Okay, so now I’m mad. I went back again, got my Sneak Attack (a pretty decent small gun, by the way), hooked that up to my Aquapack, went down, blasted the crap out of them, and ran out of water again.

Now I’m at the point where shots don’t affect me at all. I reloaded, went back down, and walked right past them. After blasting each other at point-blank range for another 10 minutes, they kicked me out, and we all quit.

And all I learned was that being shot with a Gremlin in the back of the neck from 2 feet away really stings.
ImageImage

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:12 pm

Nice war! You've got a beautiful setting too. :cool:

Looks like you have four others on the roster...who's the fourth? Just curious.

Loumeyer

Post by Loumeyer » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:29 pm

I have 2 Brothers, C and J, and I had 2 friends over at the time, I and JD. All(except I) younger then me.
ImageImage

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:26 am

Sounds like a good ol' skirmish, but what happened to your Flash Flood? Hope if it is broken that it can be easily fixed.

Nice pics, though! May I repost this story and pics on iSoaker.com?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Loumeyer

Post by Loumeyer » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:44 am

The trigger broke. I'm going to have to take it apart. Is this a common problem with the Flash Flood?

Yes, of course you can repost it. :)
ImageImage

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:00 pm

^Yep it is, I've had my Flash Flood have several problems, even after repairing, but that was probably because of the rubber bands I used.

Your repair will vary depending on which part broke, but generally, the spring usually breaks. That repair is commonly done by placing rubber bands over the area.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

cobralex297

Post by cobralex297 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:30 pm

Pretty sick yard for a war. it could be interesting at night. I had the same problem with my flash flood and my 2100. Attaching rubber bands to the trigger mechanism and then to the front end of the gun as an anchor works well. By the way, gotta give props to duxburian for instructing me on that repair. Great guy, quite helpful.