Water Warfare Activity - How often do YOU have waterfights?

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.

Water Warfare Activity - How often do YOU have waterfights?

Never
No votes
Once a year
6%
Every 6 months or so
19%
Every 2 months
19%
Every fortnight
50%
Every day!
6%

Total votes: 16

Exodus

Post by Exodus » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:06 pm

After reading some people posts (scattered over these boards and others) I am inclined to wonder how often you/your team has water wars?

This is meant to be an average, because I know that many of you are in the 'off'-season now, and probably wouldn't have had one in awhile. But in-season, how regularly do you schedule wars?

As for my team, whilst we're in school we set a target of one every 2 weeks, and so far have been keeping up with that. In the holidays, it had been a war every second day pretty much, sometimes even two days in a row if we were lucky.

So, how often do you have water wars?

:soakon2:

H2orpheus_07

Post by H2orpheus_07 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:51 am

When school is out, we have a war everyday amongst our selves if the other team dosen't want to play. Every week, we train, also.
Current Clan Sea Fox Armoury: WW Blazer(2005), 2x Liquidator's, 2x WW Black Widow's, 2x Vaporizer's, 2x SS 100's
2x XP 220's, Helix, Speed Shark V3 Mako Shark

DX

Post by DX » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:40 am

We try to get a ranked war in every weekend. In the past, the norm has been every other weekend, or two in a row and then a gap. We've also gone long stretches without any, due to so many people being busy all the time. Our old season was from late March to early November, so there was plenty of time. The current season is late March to late August due to college, and this year we won't be wasting any weekends. :goofy:
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:43 pm

My team is very irregular in our wars. We have lots of mini wars as practice for more organized wars. On average once every week or two.

Edited By mr. dude on 1174419829

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:40 pm

I have wars when my friends can and only when it's warm enough. (60 or 65 should be about the cutoff limit, but I haven't been pusing for a war yet so I wouldn't be sure) This summer I might have a skirmish every week at most, and a good war every month at least.

2 months seems to be closest to this so that's what I voted for.

Edited By C-A_99 on 1174423258
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:55 pm

Well, since you're looking for an average, it's only fair to represent the lower end of the spectrum...

I don't have a team, but my neighborhood has small wars maybe every three weeks in the summer. On average. I can probably get it down to once a week this time.

forestfighter7

Post by forestfighter7 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:19 pm

I aim for 1 every 2 weeks.This hasen't been happening lately because of weather, school, and the start of my nerf team, but we are getting back on schedule now. In fact, I'm having a war in 2 weeks at a new battlefield!
If you would like to join the Superior Water Attack Team please pm me.
The soaker chooses the user, Harry Potter...

Exodus

Post by Exodus » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:53 am

One of the good things about living in Australia is that you can have a steady warm climate all year, without breaks for winter. That said, we still do have a higher frequency of wars in the summer, but there is not a huge difference. And this is most likely because we have our Christmas holidays over summer, so there is a good chance to fit many wars in. :cool:

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:49 pm

Actually, weather permitting, mine take place twice a week or more, but there wasn't that option.... :laugh:
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:39 pm

every couple of months, sadly. I'm always doing something, so soakers are getting put aside, but I still bring them out once in a while!

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:34 am

My team meets once a month for training.
During the winter its impossible to have Water-Fights, but I try to encourage people to building homemade and find good guns on ebay during our inactive period.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

Scavenger

Post by Scavenger » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:57 am

Once every 5 or 6 months. :( Nobody else is interested in water guns where I live, except a few younger kids on my street, and that's about it. I'd like to have more battles, I just need to find some older kids that are more interested.

Edited By Scavenger on 1174564688

mutuhaha

Post by mutuhaha » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:40 am

Wars here are usually concentrated around non-exam periods, like the past 3 months with 5 large wars. We rarely do training outside real-war time, aside from the occasional cannon maintenance and firing. The next war on my itinerary is the 400-man one, this saturday, how they're going to execute the whole thing still beats me.
118th Urban Corp

Adeptus Exterminatus Extremis, Noobis Exitus Proxima