How do I start a good water fight? - help me

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
Prof_Slammin

Post by Prof_Slammin » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:27 am

Since the Jonestown battle failed and SSC told me that I should try to get people in my neighborhood interested in water wars. But I would like to know how to do that. Please help? :soakon:
If you live in Jonestown borough of PA or around that area, PM me.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:06 am

You go up to your friends and say "Hey, wanna have a waterfight?" It's a fiendishly simple yet clever trick, works well in most cases.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

forestfighter7

Post by forestfighter7 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:19 am

First ,describe water wars in an awsome light, e.g "Hey, I found this thing thats kinda like airsoft or paint ball. It's alot cheaper that airsoft or paintball. It's called tactical water wars.
Note:I personally have never tried this but I can imagine that it would work. Oh, and once Nibordude said that if you build a douchenator and show it to people they will get more interested.
If you would like to join the Superior Water Attack Team please pm me.
The soaker chooses the user, Harry Potter...

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:59 pm

this summer i waited for a hot day, loaded my soakers into the trunk of my car and drove to my friend's house. there i popped the trunk loaded up and ambushed. they took up the remaining soakers and now have gotten their own.
more reliable then a max-D trigger

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:53 pm

I can get people in a water war, but most of those people don't like 1HK, which is my prefered type of war. How do I get them into 1HK?

Croc

Post by Croc » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:08 pm

obviously, you dont tell them it will be a 1HK until they get there, and until then, you keep it secret. Splat Blasters are all pwn for ambushes with the 1HK games.

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:13 pm

obviously, you dont tell them it will be a 1HK until they get there, and until then, you keep it secret. Splat Blasters are all pwn for ambushes with the 1HK games.

And then they'd say: "What! I don't want to play anymore!". The last time I tried 1HK, everyone got confused/bored/both and so voted to have a soakfest.
PS. If they had a better range, then splat blasters would pwn in 1HK.

Croc

Post by Croc » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:16 pm

PS. If they had a better range, then splat blasters would pwn in 1HK.

The point I was making was that a splat blaster is good for ambushes, not all out combat. It is a good backup though, considering how they have 45 shots/tank (if fully primed and loaded). That is good for a backup

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:01 pm

Toss em' a soaker and start blastin'. :D
My Armoury: Storm 750, CPS 4100, Triple Aggressor, Blazer, SI Flash Flood (Nozzle Drilled), 100 oz. Aquapack, MONSTER X (2002), WW Argon, A.R.M. 4000 XL, MI Defender, MI Helix, Water Weapons Waveblast, CPS 2700

My "broken" Armoury: CPS 4100, XP 55

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:19 am

yes, that usually is the best bet. if they enjoy it, they'll be hooked. butif they don't like it then well, soakers aren't for everybody i guess.
more reliable then a max-D trigger

Stencil

Post by Stencil » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:53 am

Get them to use the Flash Flood on a FF.

The kickback will want them wanting more.

Prof_Slammin

Post by Prof_Slammin » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:28 am

Stencil, I was about to try that plan today since common people seem to love the Flash Flood.
In other words: to toss someone my soaker and just a war like that is very inefficient. They can easily just run off with my gun. It's suppose to be hot today so I think I'll just talk to someone (since they already started talking to me first) and ask them to do a tatical water war. If they are interested, they'll ask about and I can start a match like that. I'm pretty sure the idea of booby traps, ambushes, alarms, and homemades will strike anyones interest.
If you live in Jonestown borough of PA or around that area, PM me.