Jonestown Battles - Come on in!

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
Prof_Slammin

Post by Prof_Slammin » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:51 pm

It's quite boring learning all these new water gun techniques, but not using them. So I'm thinking of organizing an event with water guns, prizes (possibly), bike races, so on. A date has not been decided, but I want to make it in the middle of June. It'll be starting at 12 and will end at whenever. Anyone who lives near Lebanon, Fredericksburg, or in Jonestown (or in the northeastern area) come out right and we'll can oganize a war-like battle right now with teams, for practice and fun (and it'll tell me if you guys can make it). BTW: I'm not a sexual predator, I'm 14.

Edited By Prof_Slammin on 1149270838
If you live in Jonestown borough of PA or around that area, PM me.

Speedbeetle06

Post by Speedbeetle06 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:49 pm

Fredricksburg, Virginia? Because if its Fredricksburg, Virginia I can probably go.( live like an hour away from there)

freak

Post by freak » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:40 am

Prof_Slammin wrote:BTW: I'm not a sexual predator, I'm 14.

Yes, I'm sure most sexual predators admit first thing.
End world hunger and overpopulation, Support cannibalism.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:15 pm

All those names remind me of South Africa. Not too many members on that continent, so if that's where Prof's hailing from, he ain't gonna coordinate wars easily with anyone here.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

DX

Post by DX » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:59 pm

It could also be eastern Pennsylvania/NW Virginia. So please tell us, since there is a considerable difference... :p
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

HeadMan

Post by HeadMan » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:06 pm

Well all i know is they aint in tennessee, nothing happenes in tennessee. Anybody live near chattanooga tennessee i really need to find people who like water guns because no body i know likes em.

P.S. im not a sexual predator eithor, although id like to be predator that movie was sweet well the first one any way. the second one was ok i guess.

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:23 pm

I'm in Virginia, too...though I doubt I can make it. I'll see, though...

You should have a tech exposition, too. If that is the case, I would be very interested.

EDIT: Oh, wait a minute...Prof Slammin's profile says he lives in Jonestown, Pennsylvania. I guess we're out of luck after all. Oh well.

Edited By SilentGuy on 1149467139

Prof_Slammin

Post by Prof_Slammin » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:39 am

freak wrote:
Prof_Slammin wrote:BTW: I'm not a sexual predator, I'm 14.

Yes, I'm sure most sexual predators admit first thing.

Yeah, I was thinking you guys wold get suspicous when I said that, but I didn't want you guys to think any bad things.
Yeh, I'm mean Fredericksburg, PA (sorry to anyone if this make this to far away). But a tech exposition, tell me more about them and I'll see what I can do.

Edited By Prof_Slammin on 1149507736

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:09 am

A tech exposition should be fairly simple, assuming at least some of the people arriving have either modded soakers or homemade ones. Set aside an hour or so when nobody fights, but when soakers are on display and can even be tested.

Prof_Slammin

Post by Prof_Slammin » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:47 am

This ideas are amazing, could you guys give me advice to introducing people to water fights?
As for homemde guns, I was thinking of buying and making some guns that are like key items that help everyteam(one) to win the competition. Th guns will be hidden around the battlefield area and then you try to get these guns to help you win the battle. When two or more people grap this items at once, then they go into a special battle that no one can enter (kinda like a Xiaolin Showdown concept). Similar to that show, the challenge can be anything that involves Water Guns.
What do you think of that concept?

Edited By Prof_Slammin on 1149595130

Prof_Slammin

Post by Prof_Slammin » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:46 am

Bump
I try the Tech exposition, especially now that I'm making homemades.

Edited By Prof_Slammin on 1149767377