Regional War

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:28 pm

Most of this was talked about over at SSC. Basically Dux and I are having a war for anyone who can come on July 30-31 here in Ridgewood, NJ. We're not sure which day that weekend we'll have it, but we're pretty sure it's going to be that weekend. Any queations or comments can be made in this thread.
Soaker Media
-[color=E9E9E9]Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci[/color]-

Belisaurius
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by Belisaurius » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:25 am

All I have to say is that this isn't being hosted by Waterbridge and before we do anything to get involved you will need more data than the above paragraph.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:38 am

Oh, okay ??? . We still need to work out what the plan is. We had thought that we could have multiple battles during the day on different fields. All guns are welcome, even homemades. We're not too sure about WBL's. The battles will start around noon time. and end just before dark. I really can't think of what you want to know. If there's something you need to know then you should ask it. BTW I never said you guys were a part of the war. I do believe you said you would help out in the thread at SSC.
Soaker Media
-[color=E9E9E9]Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci[/color]-