Pacific  War

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.

Pacific  War

Yes, I would come to the war
17%
No, I would not come to the war
83%
I might come to the war
No votes

Total votes: 6

forestfighter7

Post by forestfighter7 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:20 pm

Me and urbanfighter7 were thinking about having a Water-war in California. Would you come to it?
We dont have anything planned out at all, we just want to know if there is enough interest for it to be worthwhile.

Edited By forestfighter7 on 1152897670
If you would like to join the Superior Water Attack Team please pm me.
The soaker chooses the user, Harry Potter...

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:47 pm

California is a rather large area. Though I don't recommend posting your exact location, posting a general area or largest major city would give interested members a better idea. Granted, so far, there haven't been too many successful water war events announced online that have been successful apart from those involved groups that already know each other in reality.

Sad thing is that there remains a security risk in inviting people you don't really know. Just something to keep in mind in the event you do receive some positive replies to your water war event.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

DX

Post by DX » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:44 pm

Water Warfare tends to be most successful on the East and West Coasts. So I would go for it. There are quite a few members of the Community from California.
Though I don't recommend posting your exact location, posting a general area or largest major city would give interested members a better idea.

Posting town name is vague enough while being specific enough. If I had posted the nearest major city [New York] for the Northeast war, that would have helped no one. :p
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:22 pm

Posting town name is vague enough while being specific enough.

Well, that really depends on the size of the town and the location one is to the nearest major city. :goofy: I just want to avoid having someone post up what I'd consider too much detail for general browsing (though, if attempting to organize a larger event, participants will eventually need to know exactly where the event is to take place). Of course, for a location, I'd recommend choosing a place that is NOT near one's actual home and in a public place with easy access to communication and assistance just-in-case a problem does arise.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

urbanfighter7

Post by urbanfighter7 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:00 pm

We are thinking of having the war in Santa Cruz. :D

Edited By urbanfighter7 on 1152921736
My Armory:
CPS 1000
CPS 1500
CPS 2500
Douchenator
APH!

forestfighter7

Post by forestfighter7 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:44 pm

Aye, in the Santa Cruz Area. :) Chances are that we will have to find a good battlefield that could very well Not be in Santa Cruz.
If you would like to join the Superior Water Attack Team please pm me.
The soaker chooses the user, Harry Potter...