BuzzBeeToys.com Updated with a New Water Warfare Section

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
isoaker

BuzzBeeToys.com Updated with a New Water Warfare Section

Post by isoaker » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:34 am

Check out The Water Warfare Handbook

Special kudos to martianshark for finding the link. Special thanks to Samuel Y and steelboot. for helping make those pages a possibility. Of course, many thanks to Buzz Bee Toys Inc. for allowing that section to be created and to the members of BBT who helped edit and design the final pages that are now available online.

The main hope here is that this, too, will help increase interest in water warfare and giving newcomers more ideas on what can be done beyond just a simple soakfest.

:cool:

Original post:

As alluded to in the thread in the other forum, as the link will eventually be posted here and elsewhere, the hunt is on.

A website has a new section on it with some fun, albeit basic information on it. However, the section in itself is a breakthrough, if you ask me.

Will post the link if it is not discovered by Monday (Mar. 19). However, if you think you've found something neat, new, and/or cool on a familiar website, post the link below!

Clues:
- the new section is NOT on iSoaker.com, iSoaker.net or WaterWar.net.

--------------
I'll also update this thread once the new section is found and URL posted.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

carbonate

Re: BuzzBeeToys.com Updated with a New Water Warfare Section

Post by carbonate » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Is hydra pack returning this year? I might want to pick one up because I missed out on i most of time when it was briefly out...

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 pm

It's not returning.

And special thanks to atvan for giving me the idea.

It would be even cooler if next year they printed a link to this on their boxes, or better yet included it with the blaster.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:30 am

So THAT's what you were going on about in the other thread! Oh, how the past has ways of surprising us! Thanks for getting this up!

"Perceived Hits"... I LOVE that term, and must "steal" it for use with HBWW. Kind of disappointed that "Soaker" was used in place of "Soakfest", and also quite surprised that "Soaker" was used despite the reference to the other water blaster brand.

The formatting got messed up on a few pages, but it's probably nothing all that difficult to fix.

Anyway, very nice that they acknowledged the community and linked up to iSoaker. This should hopefully benefit everyone: The online community, BBT for providing additional product information, and the rest of the world at large if the community gets any extra attention.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

marauder

Post by marauder » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:25 am

Wow, that's awesome. Really glad to see that. Hopefully more people end up joining the community as a group. The only way it could be better would be for them to have www.waterwar.net written on the box haha.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:34 am

"Official Sidearm/Primary choice blaster of WWn." The new certification for aquatic operations suitability and versatility. This would be a great marketing spin if it ever had a chance of taking off, haha.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:18 pm

I meant to post on this earlier.

This is cool. I hope it attracts more people to our community, but I have a feeling that most of the people who buy BBT blasters are little kids who aren't old enough/wouldn't be productive members. I think it would be awesome if they had something like "Recommended by iSoaker.com" written on their blaster boxes.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.