Ah, the on season at last!

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
XP270

Ah, the on season at last!

Post by XP270 » Mon May 04, 2009 2:54 pm

After a cold winter here in Ohio, we have had a long time without playing Water Guns, but I did have a little one on one action the other day, I got a CPS 1200 from a Yard Sale for a couple bucks, and wanted to test it out, well, let me tell you, it was great! He was using a Max-D 6000, and we only had two cars for cover, but it was very fun. On a good note, I found out that airsoft is fully illegal in my area, so now, we go back to soaking! I got out my armory today, killed a few spiders and a silverfish, but then came the fun part, shooting everything again! It was probably one of the most fun things so far this spring, because of the death of Water Warfare in my community when everyone found "Kapowwe". But yeah, I re booked-marked iSoaker, so I'll be on a lot more. SOAK ON!!!
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Ah, the on season at last!

Post by marauder » Mon May 04, 2009 4:08 pm

I'm glad that you're back into soaking! I have never gotten into airsoft for one reason or the other, I love paintball and nerf though. Finding a CPS 1200 at a yard sale must be huge, that's definitely one of my top 10 blasters of all times.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

XP270

Post by XP270 » Mon May 04, 2009 4:21 pm

My god its M4!!!

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Mon May 04, 2009 4:35 pm

You think I'd just leave?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

XP270

Post by XP270 » Mon May 04, 2009 5:22 pm

I actually did.

I am glad to see you back!