I've Made My Decision

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
Evangel

I've Made My Decision

Post by Evangel » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:31 pm

I've decided to make my return to the wonderful world of Water Wars, and knowing my friends, they'll be tagging along for the ride. :)

There's no denying it: water warfare is in my blood, as is the blood of my teammates and friends. Throughout these last few years, we've taken this activity to extremes that have seldom been seen before, and we've had fun doing it. So, as elite water warriors, I feel it is our duty to heed the call of the battlefield and continue our exciting and time-honored tradition! =D

Next season, I hope to raise our "epic" bar even higher, with powerful new weapons, devastating new technologies, dynamic new fighting techniques, and even more supernatural ninja abilities! >:)

This time, we fight only for ourselves, for the thrill of combat, and for old-fashioned summer fun. Because this is who we are, and this is what we do.
:soakon2:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: I've Made My Decision

Post by HBWW » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Its the middle of winter, and inactivity became standard anyway. I've kept rather quiet about my inactivity, which is growing more during the winter months. (not good for homemade and other such development but gives me time for other hobbies)

Theres something about water warfare that nothing else can re-create. Environment variety, fast paced games, physical demands w/ weight and speed, etc. as well as all those automated mines and WBL's we keep rambling on how we're going to build.

Are you still well into airsoft? You don't have to "quit" one to be part of the other, as I juggle between nerf in the winter and water warfare + nerf in the summer. (our nerfing is mostly indoor, low-tech, low range stock stuff, with the exception of the nitefinder I just modified and a few crappy stefans I created)

But just 2 more months until its warm enough to whip out the soakers. Until then, I'd better get to repairing stuff from last year, which seems to break significantly more easily than nerf. (including the good old CPS's)
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Evangel

Post by Evangel » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:36 pm

I don't intend to quit airsoft, especially after shelling out +$300 for my gun alone. It has it's own unique thrills, but I just prefer water wars overall. Plus, WW is a bit less restricting, while airsoft usually requires special fields or permits to play.

Dusk

Post by Dusk » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 pm

ROCK ON!!! THATS THE SPIRIT!! :soakon2: