Traps!

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
Verok

Traps!

Post by Verok » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:38 pm

Warning:only use with adolescents and adults because these traps could be dangerous.

Well as you all know the traps in water warfare include the watermine and advanced watermine,i say we take these a step farther and make full fledged water traps.Some ideas i have thought of(not tested only theories)

Waterfall:A deadfall made to drop a bucket of water or water balloons once a string is stepped on or pulled.It is made by tying a bucket of water to a string then put it on a high object,then stab two sticks in the ground.i advise tying the bucket by the bottom so it turns upside down and empties the water(also it is less likely to fall on the victim.The point is to soak them not knock them out)
LEGEND:
0=bucket of water
l=high object
-----=string
^=stick
l ^-----^

Pitfall:A pit that is lined with garbage bag and filled with water,then light sticks and the terrain are covered over it(to camouflage it) when someone steps in it they get wet.
Super Soaker XP 85 Triple Shot water gun was my first water gun.

Adrian

Re: Traps!

Post by Adrian » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:24 am

Only set one trap ever, and it was a nice one. I tied a piece of twine about 10-12 feet off the ground between 2 trees, and hung a pulley from it. Between the two trees at ankle heigh, I tied an easily broken vine. From the vine to the pulley I ran another piece of twine, from which I suspended a CoolWhip container full of water. When the vine was broken, the tension on the string would be released, and the container would drop.

It worked admirably.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

Sun

Post by Sun » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:51 am

If the container fell on someones head that would suck. :D

Dusk

Post by Dusk » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:48 am

SUCK!? SUCK!!? THEYD BE DEAD!!!!