MTU Season Closing - 2008 Final Thoughs

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
Evangel

MTU Season Closing - 2008 Final Thoughs

Post by Evangel » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Well despite several unfortunately incidents, and a few others that could've gone a bit more to my liking, I suppose this season wasn't a complete shamble by any means.

We did manage to get a good game going with some neighborhood kids, the battle being full of memorable points, including high-velocity CQ duels, as well as a few spectators watching on. 5 against us 3 and we still dominated. :cool: No offense to the other guys though. Probably one of the most memorable battles of my career.

I also never get tired of the look on people's faces when we bring out our entire arsenal of heavy weapons.

But of course, probably the biggest highlight of this season is when we marked one of few, if not the only, meetings of two actual water warring teams in the community ,as my Mizukage Tactical Unit took on C-A 99's Aquatic Soaking Squad. And the fact that ALL of my closest friends were able to join me for that event definitely made it a day to remember. I only wish the rematch would've gone more smoothly...

Though all my ultimate objectives weren't FULLY realized, I think I did manage to raise a bit of awareness, as I now seem to be pretty well-known around my neighborhood. I was at the pool one day and I overheard some of the small girls call me "Naruto," talking about how I "do water guns with karate or something." lol... And I think I impressed them with my forward handsprings and full front-flips into the pool. :cool: "Did you see what he just did???"

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: MTU Season Closing - 2008 Final Thoughs

Post by HBWW » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Heh, I can't officially close my team's "season" quite yet since I might still be able to run another war before the weather turns over completely. But even after that, it closes quietly without any dramatic speeches/reviews, and plus, we still Nerf in the winter.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Sun

Re: MTU Season Closing - 2008 Final Thoughs

Post by Sun » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:24 pm

This year, since I usually just had some large water-gun fights with the neighborhood kids, was pretty good, considering that they now they can distinguish between CPS and air-pressure blasters. :lol: